Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15485
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Partin out 95 GS (modded)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Dark RingleaderJun-14-03 01:11 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15485, "Partin out 95 GS (modded)"

Well I've got major play in the crank and my motor is probably gonna go soon, and I need some tranny work, and today just had a runin with a curb, so the cost of fixing my car far exceeds what it's worth.

My mods are in my sig and if you need anything just post here and let me know, I'll work out a price for ya, everything must go!

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
eklipsdrvr99Jun-14-03 01:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15486, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 0

How much for the coolant overflow resevoir shipped to VA 23669? Also, how much for the apexi catback?

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyJun-14-03 03:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#15490, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 1

sorry man

mitsuman297Jun-14-03 04:18 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#15496, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 2

alright, can i get the hazards button and ac button from the console from you. How much shipped to 53214? Thanx

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

tiregJun-14-03 04:30 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#15497, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-14-03 04:33 PM by tireg

sorry bout your car dood gl with whatever u get next

Dark RingleaderJun-14-03 04:43 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
#15498, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 4

exhaust will go for 400 shipped, cost me 550 new + install the buttons and stuff I'll get back to you on or just make an offer.

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

RemyJun-14-03 04:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#15499, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 5

How much for the prokits and how used ?
AIM me when u get a chance .

widebodiedJun-14-03 07:46 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#15513, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 6

how long has the apexi n-1 been used? is it three inch? in scrapes?

DWAYNE H

www.gottude.com
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
Lots of Apexi components...

KSeclipseJun-14-03 08:21 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#15516, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 7

i'll take the aem cai, how much?

eclipticriderJun-14-03 09:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#15519, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 8
Jun-14-03 09:13 PM by eclipticrider

can u post a pic of the wheels, is there any damage?

also what size are they, and how are the tires??

and how bout 15 shipped to 33624 on the clear corners?

do u have the dome light?? i may be intrested in that as well

if i think of anything else i'll let ya know

WTB--- Dodge Omni:

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods:
star stage III clutch, + the normal mods + bass + lights. well u get the pictur

96EclipsedJun-14-03 09:18 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1923 posts,
#15520, "RE: Partin out 95 GS (modded)"
In response to Reply # 9

Yeah, I'm interested in the rims too!! How much? Shipped to 94104, SF Ca..

weather turning towards a storm broken down road continue on coexistance imitating paradise
unlike any seen moist has been dancing crazy overcast ash grey wording constantly pushing pulling pushes away

sacred? you really are?
m'not scared
then what are you?

drew back a rusty knife guilt ladle pour it on understand i burn inside how to get out of here how do you get out of this natures revenge nature
cage craving wonder the worth of it scream at the top of your lungs so many times tried not to wonder

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15485 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic