Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98210
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
96_Eclipse_RSSep-11-06 08:51 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
51 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98210, "Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"

Alrigtht everybody. Here goes. The block melted from overheating but everything else is up for grabs. Let me know what your looking for and what your willing to pay and I'll probably let it go for that. We'll have to see. In any case, no matter how minute the part is, it's up for sale. If you want, I can take pics and send it to you so you can decide before you buy. The car is a NT 96 Green Eclipse.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
hookduphatchSep-11-06 09:10 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2004
552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98213, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 0

interior color?

95 Eclipse RS - Sold and In Montana Now
Project 95 GSX - In Full swing.

dsmtuner1Sep-11-06 09:17 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#98214, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 1

I need the actual connector that the taillight harness plugs into.
you will have to cut it because its 1 piece all the way to the fuse box. i just need the connector with about 6inches of wire connected.
it will probably cost you 1.00 to ship in a padded envelope. so ill pay you 10.00 for it. if you could take a picture so i know im getting the right piece i would be thanksful.

email to: flufflybunny23@yahoo.com

96rs-tSep-11-06 09:39 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#98219, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-11-06 09:40 AM by 96rs-t

i want all the bolts that connect the fenders to the front bumper. I think it's 4 of them, and the bumper support bolts. ( the ones that bolt the 5mph support to the frame ) That's another 4 bolts.

$10 shipped for all 8 bolts.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

WIDECLIPSESep-11-06 10:04 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#98223, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-11-06 10:07 AM by WIDECLIPSE

If the visors are that ivory/light tan color, I need the drivers side with the clip and srews if you got them. And the two door stopper cushion deals on the drivers door. 67906b and 67906c in this pic. $20 shipped

-Roman

JSep-11-06 10:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#98224, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 4

Looking for tan/beige sunroof panels and power antenna to 33016

- J

- J

96_Eclipse_RSSep-11-06 12:22 PM
51 posts,
#98236, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by hookduphatch
interior color?

The interior color is gray.

dsmtuner1Sep-11-06 12:46 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#98240, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 6

i also want the drivers side drip molding (aka top door molding) the black strip that goes above the door.

caps part# 71145L

if its not peeling and in good shape i want it and the previous connector i talked about asap. thanks

djtrickeeSep-11-06 01:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#98241, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 96_Eclipse_RS
Originally posted by hookduphatch interior color?
The interior color is gray.

Headliner and sunroof sliding panels? Shipped (greyhound is fine) to 80204.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

boosted60trimrstSep-11-06 01:51 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#98245, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 8

drivers window switch and the rear passenger speaker grill 15 shipped ?

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

96_Eclipse_RSSep-11-06 02:19 PM
51 posts,
#98246, "RE: Tell me what your looking for. I'll sell it VERY cheap! (SC)"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 96rs-t
i want all the bolts that connect the fenders to the front bumper. I think it's 4 of them, and the bumper support bolts. ( the ones that bolt the 5mph support to the frame ) That's another 4 bolts. $10 shipped for all 8 bolts.

Bolts are a bit on the heavy side. How about 13 for all 8 of them?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98210 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic