Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #6678
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
DSM_TunerFeb-08-03 01:37 PM
Member since Aug 11th 2002
234 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6678, "FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"

ok I still have a lot of parts from this talon I have.

I have all engine components for sale or if you want the whole complete engine.

Tranny

clutch

I still have many interior and trim pieces for sale

stock exhaust manifold, and muffler

all suspension

I also have a AirResearch Garret Turbo from a volvo.... has no shaft play.. good condition

just make me a reasonable offer on all parts, if you want pics of something just ask.

xlordzeusx@earthlink.net

MODS:
Click on link to see mods
http://tunedmotorsports.tripod.com/kalexander.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
FnNitWit81Feb-08-03 01:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6680, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 0

What year talon??? Or am I missing something?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSM_TunerFeb-08-03 02:23 PM
234 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6687, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 1

Oh sorry ... it is a 95 talon.. silver/grey metallic color

MODS:

FnNitWit81Feb-08-03 02:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6688, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 2

the tranny wouldn't fit in a 92 non turbo would it???

RemyFeb-08-03 02:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#6689, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 2

I need the upper damper unit on the front strut. Its the top of the strut with the 3 bolts and the one bolt in the middle. I need it asap.

baby jasiah at 2 weeks old !

SILVERNTFeb-08-03 02:49 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#6690, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 4

center piece including ash tray/cupholder is sold, as well as oilpan
thanks again bro
chris

DSM_TunerFeb-08-03 02:55 PM
234 posts,
#6691, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 4

Yep... I have this
just make me an offer... just don't rape me!!!

xlordzeusx@earthlink.net

AiM: tunedmotorsports

MODS:

slacker911Feb-08-03 02:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#6692, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 6

how many miles on the tranny and is it 5spd? Also are you selling the mods you have listed on your page also? why are you parting out the car? Sorry for all the questions.

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

DSM_TunerFeb-08-03 03:03 PM
234 posts,
#6693, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 7

oh.. nonono.. let me straighten this out here... I have a 97 eclipse.... but I am parting out a talon... (it's a parts car) LoL

yeah the tranny is a 5 speed.. it has 78k on it.

MODS:

ModeratorEvuLFleAFeb-08-03 03:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#6694, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 8

Email me a pic of the car jeff@evulflea.com

I'm interested in a few misc parts from all over the car.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

tiregFeb-08-03 04:35 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#6696, "RE: FS: eclipse/talon: Parting out"
In response to Reply # 9

happen to have a driver's side door shell?
and would it fit a 97 eclipse rs?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #6678 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic