Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54999
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
DSMTunerS95Sep-09-04 04:26 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2003
185 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54999, "FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"

Just like it says, complete part out of red 95 gst, has tan leather interior, tan trim , black dash, everything is for sale, gotta make waht i can before it gets crushed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
jtrackerSep-09-04 04:33 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
72 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55002, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-09-04 04:33 PM by jtracker

How much for the leather interior shipped??
Also does it have side skirts?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

coppereclipse95Sep-09-04 04:56 PM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#55004, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 0

you got mail!

1995 Eclipse RS

HipHop615Sep-09-04 05:03 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#55006, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 2

How much for the door panels?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

PsychOSep-09-04 05:12 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
#55008, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 3

Do you have the radio cage, brackets and pocket? If so...Hows $15 shipped?

AndrewESi_TSep-10-04 01:43 AM
Member since Sep 03rd 2004
130 posts,
#55018, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 4

How much would you want for the tail lights and center piece?

Andrew
swift1013@hotmail.com

DSMTunerS95Sep-10-04 03:19 AM
185 posts,
#55028, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by jtracker
How much for the leather interior shipped?? Also does it have side skirts?

I'm looking for 300-325 + shipping for the interior
The side skirts are already sold.

DSMTunerS95Sep-10-04 03:20 AM
185 posts,
#55029, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by HipHop615
How much for the door panels?

What are they worth to you ? hows 100shipped for both.

DSMTunerS95Sep-10-04 03:22 AM
185 posts,
#55030, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by PsychO
Do you have the radio cage, brackets and pocket? If so...Hows $15 shipped?

Your talking about the2 brackets and then the lil " cubby " area under the radio right ? i have it, 15 shipped is fine my paypal is EclipseOwner95@yahoo.com

DSMTunerS95Sep-10-04 03:31 AM
185 posts,
#55032, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by AndrewESi_T
How much would you want for the tail lights and center piece?

45 shipped ? Keep in mind guys all prices are just my estimates on what there worth. I'm not up to date with values on this shit so if it sounds unfair, let me know and ill reconsider. all prices are negotaible.

eclipsedeltSep-10-04 04:35 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
38 posts,
#55038, "RE: FS: Complete Partout of Red 95 GST (no motor/tranny)"
In response to Reply # 7

Do you have the turbo spoiler? And I need the plastic cover that attach to the hatchback. How much w/ shipping?

Paul

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54999 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic