Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20456
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
yojasonyoAug-15-03 11:00 AM
Member since Jun 12th 2003
90 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20456, "Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
Aug-15-03 11:01 AM by yojasonyo

ONE OF A KIND, Who else on this board has a hidden gas cap behind there right tail light?
Heres the mod List:

1996 Eclipse GS
Automatic
87,XXX Miles
17,XXX Miles on rebuilt engine

VIS Invader Carbon fiber hood
VIS Drift front bumper
VIS Blitz || side skirts (Molded into car)
VIS Blitz rear bumper (Molded into car)
Turbo style wing
z3 Fenders (Molded into side skirts)
m3 Style Mirrors w/ LED
Shaved door handles
Shaved gas tank (conversion to tail light)
Progressive lowering springs (1.8in drop)
Projector headlights w/ blk housing n piaa bulbs
Custom painted dash & back seat & in trunk (Blue and black)
Custom blue carpet (including trunk)
Custom black headliner
Custom 2 tone leather (Blue and black)
Kenwood CD Player
17in TenzoR AV7 White Wheels on Khumo tires
Top Speed full cat back
Engine is stock

I will meet you half way. Or if u dont live far, drive to your house. (Deposit Required upon request)
Pictures are in my profile
Asking price 8,500 Or best offer. (NO LOW BALLS)
Email: yojasonyo@sbcglobal.net
AIM: yojasonyo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
jsupetranAug-15-03 11:22 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20460, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 0

its sad how this car has to go for only 8500. i'd buy it but poor student here.

-------jezreel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

shuwa29Aug-15-03 12:16 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#20466, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 1

great guy great car. always babied and never beaten. good for any reason. deals and steals don't happen often so get it why you ca

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-15-03 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#20474, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 2

damn, that car is sick!!! I can't believe you haven't sold that yet:o The only thing hurting it is the auto tranny.

2007 wrx

yojasonyoAug-15-03 01:58 PM
90 posts,
#20477, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 3

This was my first car, mom MADE me get an auto...sOo nothin i could do about it. Atleast no turbo lag for whoever puts a turbo kit on it!

fauchpjAug-15-03 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#20480, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 4

u got the rare door panels....the power type with the crank that were on the lower gs's

96eclipse2nrAug-15-03 03:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#20483, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 5

naw, he did somewhat what i wanna do. he just shaved over the power buttons and added the crank...cept ill just be shaving over the holes, already have the SPAL kit.

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

yojasonyoAug-15-03 03:56 PM
90 posts,
#20484, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 6

>naw, he did somewhat what i wanna do. he just shaved over the
>power buttons and added the crank...cept ill just be shaving
>over the holes, already have the SPAL kit.

negative, doors came like that stock...i would prefer power windows.

soulcontrollerAug-15-03 04:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#20485, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 7

yea, that is one clean looking car. lots of work in there...

one of the nicest looking exteriors ive seen.

TwisteAug-15-03 07:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#20492, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 8

that tail light gas tank is sick...

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

yojasonyoAug-16-03 10:17 AM
90 posts,
#20512, "RE: Eclipse 4 Sale $8500 OBO"
In response to Reply # 9
Aug-16-03 10:30 AM by yojasonyo

I cant beleive nobody is jumping on this offer Is nobody lookin for a car or wut? I cant stress how my loss can be someones huge ass gain! *Bump*

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20456 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic