Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #103627
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GI- My car part out" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
xavier3jrFeb-12-07 07:38 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
137 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103627, "GI- My car part out"

LOCATED!!!! Anderson,South Carolina 29655

well guys i just dont think i can handle this car anymore....too many problems and not enuff money i've got a baby on the way drive a long way to work i just need something dependable....so im thinking about parting it out because i know i wont get what its worth whole.
just gana throw some of the good things i know of and see if i can get enuff money to interest me in actually doing it.

Stage 1 raceing tranny less then 50 miles localy rebuilt - i paied 950 its yours for 800+ shipping

stock rebuilt block je ring celviet 77 bearings new oil pump and water pump all new gaskets 350 + shipping( it is painted red btw)

CI 55 mm tb painted black ZERO miles $60 shipped

full 2gb bumpers and side skirts (no door pieces) metalic grey in paint 300 + shipping(rather pick up or meet)

17" gun metal MSR raceing wheels brand new tires less then 100 miles 500+ shipping

black painted interior full make offers on what you need??? its a full car.

i paied 200 for the head with no cam caps i have been told you can get the caps re line bored or something and they will work good as new ill sell it back for $180 shipped

brand new never been run 4-1 black raceing header and dp $60 shipped

radiator and both fans $75 shipped

brand new never run front o2 sensor its a bosch i paied $52 its your for $40 shipped

i guess all that would be left after iniror and all is gone would be the body ill take $500 for it body is in good cond i can get pics of everything

if anyone would be interested in the whole car ill take $2000 im pritty sure all it needs is a new head with matching caps.

i refuse no offers!

96 GS - 5 Speed
E-bay Cool Air Intake(Short Ram-Add'd K&N Filter)
High Flow Cat
MSD Coil & Wires - NGK Plugs
E-bay Header and Down Pipe
Metal Shifter Barrings-Energy Shifter bushings
Custom 2 1/2 Cat back
Stage 1 Clutch & Tranny
Front&Rear Sway Bars
S-Afc II
55MM TB
17" Alloy Wheels(Gun Metal)
Metalic grey paint-97-99 Conversion-Turbo spoiler
Custom Painted Interior
Rebuilding Engine as of 8-27-06

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
daes_vengeFeb-12-07 09:03 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103629, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 0

Would you sell just the 2gb front bumper? If so, how much?

Parts For Sale:
http://aseclub.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=94275
Click on the above link or PM me with your looking for.

dsmtuner1Feb-12-07 12:21 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#103631, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 1

pm sent

2 sets of injectors is better than 1 =)

boosted60trimrstFeb-12-07 01:58 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#103634, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 2

how much for the 2gb skirts shipped to 11693(ny)

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

donnyb373Feb-12-07 02:15 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
#103637, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 3

how much for the 2gb front shipped to 21221

shazow1969Feb-12-07 07:10 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#103645, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 4

sunroof motor? $25 I'll come pick it up cash in hand after march 9th. I'll be in the field til then (Army)

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

chase73Feb-12-07 08:07 PM
Member since Dec 19th 2005
9 posts,
#103646, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 5

Interested in the body. Got any pics?

xavier3jrFeb-13-07 02:58 AM
137 posts,
#103648, "RE: GI- My car part out- also update"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-13-07 03:29 AM by xavier3jr

loads of pics....put guys it says ganing intrest i dont know for sure if im gana sell it or not. if i can get the block head tranny and wheels sold i will part it out because i need to get enuff money to get another car.

just realized i didnt post this the tb is WITHOUT sensors as they are both brand new alot of money for 2 sensors....if you want the sensors it'll be $100 shipped

and black azella tail lights(not carbon black) $60 shipped
and black halo projectors both halos work nothing wrong just a little weather'd on the lense not bad at all tho $90 shipped

i bought both back in augest of last year car has ran but for about a 2 months since then so they havent seen much runing time. oh and on the tail lights i painted the center peice so its only the 2 outside ones.

96 GS - 5 Speed
High Flow Cat
Custom 2 1/2 Cat back
Stage 1 Clutch & Tranny
Front&Rear Sway Bars
S-Afc II
55MM TB
Custom Painted Interior

freddy_00_69Feb-13-07 06:21 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
#103650, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by shazow1969
sunroof motor? $25 I'll come pick it up cash in hand after march 9th. I'll be in the field til then (Army) -Kevin

I just picked up a 95 block from him on sunday. Very nice guy to deal with. I told him how bad your car was when i was talking to him on sunday.

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

KirbyFeb-13-07 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#103652, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 8

So what is wrong with the car is it running now or does the head need to be installed to make it run?

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

xavier3jrFeb-13-07 09:50 AM
137 posts,
#103654, "RE: GI- My car part out"
In response to Reply # 9

all the car needs is for the cam caps to be line bored with the head. im just tired of puting more and more money into it EVERYTHING under the hood is new....

96 GS - 5 Speed
High Flow Cat
Custom 2 1/2 Cat back
Stage 1 Clutch & Tranny
Front&Rear Sway Bars
S-Afc II
55MM TB
Custom Painted Interior

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #103627 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic