Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5717
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerFeb-01-03 07:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5717, "ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"

Since we have got a new powder coating machine at the shop we are offering a special to all 2gNT members on getting their valve covers powder coated. We will powder coat your valve cover for $40 + shipping. We can do any color though exotic choices may take a little longer. If you are interested in getting anything else powder coated give us a call.

If you are interested please give us a call or email us. (713)-984-9140 or fastparts@advancedracingdynamics.com. Feel free to IM me (thxturtle) or email me (thxturtle@quietrage.com) as well.

I will post some pictures of things we have done tomorrow evening. It's WAY GOOOOD!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
ModeratorEvuLFleAFeb-02-03 02:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5722, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Where are the pics?

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iamnotwhoiamFeb-07-03 08:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#5788, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 1

i suppose im gonig to have to come over there and start taking some pics now eh....

yeah.. the powdercoating is nice..

we'll get the pics up soon enough.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

theallpowerfulmeFeb-17-03 12:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#5891, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 2

How big is ur oven, 'cause I was thinking about getting the whole car powdercoated, teehee.

Lane Adams

"how does it feel, to be on your own, with no direction home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone" - Bob Dylan

"I DON'T RAG MY CAR"

icedoutFeb-17-03 02:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#5892, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-17-03 02:34 PM by icedout

put up a link to what colors you have and some finished products... i want chrome or very close to chrome looking

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

icedoutFeb-22-03 07:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#5928, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 4

hey any pics... cause i need to get some stuff done... exaust mani, turbo and some other parts

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

MotoFoolFeb-22-03 11:29 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#5930, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 5

powder coating will not be good for turbos or exhaust manifolds, powder coating liquidizes at 400* it WILL NOT stick to exhuast mani running 1000*+ just wont happen....

anything else other then those parts is good to go...

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

loudgsFeb-22-03 01:21 PM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#5931, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 6

will y'all powdercoat my ford's valve cover I used to be 2gnt

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

jerseystyle1Feb-22-03 01:55 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#5932, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Not trying to ruin this post, but I just paid $35 to get my valve cover powder coated at a local shop.

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

icedoutFeb-22-03 02:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#5933, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 6

there are special powers you can use... it's done all the time.. i would just get it done by jeff hill but his guy closed shop and moved down south, so he has no one right now.... He use to coat the turbo and exaust mani all the time and they last with no problem..

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

Jasvb TS2K2Feb-22-03 07:28 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#5934, "RE: ARD Powder Coating Valve Cover SPECIALS!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I had all my stuff HPC coated and that holds well to heat. Though after 6 months the exhaust mani is showing some small cracks and it did change from the high shine color the pipes and VC have, to a matte grey color, but still better than the cast redish brown look..

Can you explain "exotic choices"?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5717 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic