Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2415
View in threaded mode

Subject: "northern jersey" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
ableach33May-30-02 07:44 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
194 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2415, "northern jersey"

anyone live near the passaic area?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
icedoutMay-31-02 12:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2416, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm over here in bergen co.

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bhomeyerMay-31-02 01:20 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
144 posts,
#2417, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 0

<-- Morris county.. almost.

Brian...
95 Venge

ableach33May-31-02 01:38 AM
194 posts,
#2418, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 2

i don't really know the area all too well, some cities/towns sound familiar to me if I hear them.. i go there every so often to visit my g/f.. she lives in clifton..

thisismygsMay-31-02 03:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#2419, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 3

live in parsippany (morris county), work in wayne (close to clifton), and represent a car club in bergen county

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

ableach33Jun-01-02 10:37 AM
194 posts,
#2420, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 4

you guys ever have any meets nearby?

thisismygsJun-02-02 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#2421, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 5

we've tried/spoke about meeting a couple of times, but it has yet to happen. don't know why exactly. a few people say they're willing, but we never really decide on a place. maybe its time to actually do this. summertime is probably the perfect time.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

bhomeyerJun-03-02 06:18 AM
144 posts,
#2422, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 6

Parsipanny, eh? If ya see me around, hit me up man... I'm in rockaway, but go through parsipanny everyday...

http://carstylez.com/brian/new1/

Brian...
95 Venge...

ableach33Jun-03-02 12:38 PM
194 posts,
#2423, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 7

i've got a friend who lives in rockaway... she's graduating in like a week or 2..

bhomeyerJun-04-02 02:21 AM
144 posts,
#2424, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, I don't exactly have an Eclipse/Talon, but hit me up! I'm always around, got a garage, and if ya don't find a tool in this garage, you shouldn't be working on cars. haha... Will turn wrenches for beer!

Brian...
95 Venge...
AIM:OnePhast5ohh
Email:bigb@carstylez.com

thisismygsJun-04-02 04:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#2425, "RE: northern jersey"
In response to Reply # 9

good to know

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2415 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic