Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1764
View in threaded mode

Subject: "OHIO meets?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
PettyCashMar-20-02 06:27 AM
Member since Mar 06th 2002
138 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1764, "OHIO meets?"

Does anyone know of any Ohio meets this year? We have a cruise in every year which is pretty sweet (bring your mardi gras beads!) but I'm thinking of a 2gnt or DSM meet.

"YOU CAN PICK YOUR FREINDS, YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE, BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FRIEND'S NOSE." - ANONYMOUS

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ModeratorxcasbonxMar-20-02 06:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1765, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 0

im about 2 hours from ohio, if something goes down i might show up.

96ESi Mods
apex'i dunk exhaust
*more mods when i get the cash*

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PettyCashMar-20-02 07:27 AM
138 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1766, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 1

I'll check into the "cruise in" date. Maybe we can turn that into a huge DSM event. There were way to many honduh's there last year (may). There are clubs from all over the midwest that show up at this thing. You see some crazy $hit! They have a car show, hydraulics competition, burn out competition, bikini contest etc.. and people just camp out next to their cars.

What most people don't realize is that it is legal to go topless in certain location in OH. the cruise in took place at a county fairgrounds last year and it was wild to see the cops walking around just staring at the hotties doing the flashing.

"YOU CAN PICK YOUR FREINDS, YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE, BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FRIEND'S NOSE." - ANONYMOUS

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

TeamXtremeRSMar-20-02 03:40 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1767, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 0

I believe the DSM shootout is in ohio, but not sure exactly when or where it is held at. I'll hopefully be going since i am here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Not too far from my home town of Toledo, Ohio So whats up with the shootout people??

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

PettyCashMar-21-02 03:21 AM
138 posts,
#1768, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 3

Here's the update on the DSM Shootout!!::

http://www.buschurracing.com/buschur/shootout2002.nsf

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

TeamXtremeRSMar-21-02 12:32 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#1769, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 4

Hell yeah i'm there for sure! If everything goes right, i'll be sportin a HRC stage 2 turbo too Can't wait...

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

MarctronixxMar-24-02 11:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1770, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 5

im in cincinnati and id love to meet up with some ohio peeps...

by the by, i saw an eclipse with "loeclipse" (or close to it..) nice looking ride.. if hes on here, speak up! lets meet up!!

99GSMar-26-02 02:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
458 posts,
#1771, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 6

I'm in Columbus. Let me know if anything goes down...

Eric Madden

skinny_oneMar-31-02 05:40 PM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
258 posts,
#1772, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 7

Have you guys heard of Edgewater? I live in cleves and im like 10 -15 min away from there. Maybe we can start something there. I think every friday is open night and it's like $15 to run all night.

- No Purchase Neccesary. Details Inside.

MarctronixxApr-01-02 04:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1773, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 8

i think i might have been there witrh klipzracer..not sure though.. id like to hang with some 'bishi's.. so im down...

skinny_oneApr-04-02 12:54 AM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
258 posts,
#1774, "RE: OHIO meets?"
In response to Reply # 9

Lets try to go down to edgewater some friday. Let me know when you are going and I will show up If I dont have to work. Tomorrow would be fine.

- No Purchase Neccesary. Details Inside.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1764 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic