Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectOHIO meets?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1764
1764, OHIO meets?
Posted by PettyCash, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Does anyone know of any Ohio meets this year? We have a cruise in every year which is pretty sweet (bring your mardi gras beads!) but I'm thinking of a 2gnt or DSM meet.

"YOU CAN PICK YOUR FREINDS, YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE, BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FRIEND'S NOSE." - ANONYMOUS
1765, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im about 2 hours from ohio, if something goes down i might show up.

96ESi Mods
apex'i dunk exhaust
*more mods when i get the cash*
1766, RE: OHIO meets?
I'll check into the "cruise in" date. Maybe we can turn that into a huge DSM event. There were way to many honduh's there last year (may). There are clubs from all over the midwest that show up at this thing. You see some crazy $hit! They have a car show, hydraulics competition, burn out competition, bikini contest etc.. and people just camp out next to their cars.

What most people don't realize is that it is legal to go topless in certain location in OH. the cruise in took place at a county fairgrounds last year and it was wild to see the cops walking around just staring at the hotties doing the flashing.

"YOU CAN PICK YOUR FREINDS, YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE, BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FRIEND'S NOSE." - ANONYMOUS
1767, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I believe the DSM shootout is in ohio, but not sure exactly when or where it is held at. I'll hopefully be going since i am here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Not too far from my home town of Toledo, Ohio :) So whats up with the shootout people??
1768, RE: OHIO meets?
Here's the update on the DSM Shootout!!::

http://www.buschurracing.com/buschur/shootout2002.nsf

1769, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hell yeah i'm there for sure! If everything goes right, i'll be sportin a HRC stage 2 turbo too :) Can't wait...
1770, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by Marctronixx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im in cincinnati and id love to meet up with some ohio peeps...

by the by, i saw an eclipse with "loeclipse" (or close to it..) nice looking ride.. if hes on here, speak up! lets meet up!!
1771, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by 99GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in Columbus. Let me know if anything goes down...

Eric Madden
1772, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by skinny_one, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Have you guys heard of Edgewater? I live in cleves and im like 10 -15 min away from there. Maybe we can start something there. I think every friday is open night and it's like $15 to run all night.
1773, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by Marctronixx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i think i might have been there witrh klipzracer..not sure though.. id like to hang with some 'bishi's.. so im down...
1774, RE: OHIO meets?

Lets try to go down to edgewater some friday. Let me know when you are going and I will show up If I dont have to work. Tomorrow would be fine.
1775, RE: OHIO meets?
Edgewater is in Cincy correct?

1776, RE: OHIO meets?

It's in what we call Frogtown, but i think it is considered cleves
15 min west of cincy

1777, RE: OHIO meets?
I'm getting my wisdom teeth yanked tomorrow so I can't make it. Once it warms up a little I'll be there though. I'm just south of Dayton.

1778, RE: OHIO meets?
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You have a web site for Edgewater? I usually go to TriState but saturdays are rough for me to get out. I might be up for hittin' Edgewater tomorrow night. Gotta get some baseline numbers and start tuning this beast.

I generated this page in 0.0095999240875244 seconds, executing 7 queries.