Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7027
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Only two weeks left!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseMay-15-03 03:29 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7027, "Only two weeks left!"

Who's coming to the IL 2gnt meet/BBQ? For those that have been living under a rock, it will be on the 24th this month

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
TeamMichael_97RSMay-15-03 04:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7028, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 0

As long as I don't skip town, I'm there (yes it's actually a possibility).

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTMay-15-03 05:53 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7030, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 1

ill be there, do i actually have any choice?!
L8
chris

TeamMichael_97RSMay-16-03 04:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#7041, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 2

You always have a choice. Beside Brian's a small guy... you can take him. lol

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

SILVERNTMay-16-03 05:45 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#7042, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 3

hey michael, lets put his motor back in upside down! he wont even notice!

babybeclipseMay-16-03 06:44 AM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7043, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 4

Chris I hope I don't find you under the motor while I have my hands on that cherry picker j/p

Well Chris one word, FOOD lol

I know you guys are coming. What about the other IL 2gnt members? Hello? You guys have a great chance to learn about the 420a mota!

Peace

TeamMichael_97RSMay-16-03 06:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#7044, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 5

>I know you guys are coming. What about the other IL 2gnt
>members? Hello? You guys have a great chance to learn about
>the 420a mota!

Yeah you can learn right next to Brian as he learns it

Nah Chris, lets turn it 90 degrees so the transmission turns his exhaust pipe.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

96rs-tMay-16-03 11:29 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#7048, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 0

i definitely need to learn more on my 420a, too bad i live in southern cali, or else i'd be there!

2hot97GSMay-17-03 09:05 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#7054, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 6

im there if u want the help

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

sinesis333May-17-03 11:51 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#7059, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 7
May-17-03 11:54 PM by sinesis333

had to be on a saturday, and not a sunday huh?.......
I should be in attendance either way, just might have to talk the girlfriend into coming with me.

or maybe into finding other plans....hmmm she's met Michael....I just don't know how well she'd put up with the rest of you guys
j/k

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

babybeclipseMay-18-03 08:41 AM
3083 posts,
#7063, "RE: Only two weeks left!"
In response to Reply # 9

>had to be on a saturday, and not a sunday huh?.......
>I should be in attendance either way, just might have to talk
>the girlfriend into coming with me.
>
>or maybe into finding other plans....hmmm she's met
>Michael....I just don't know how well she'd put up with the
>rest of you guys
>j/k

LOL tell her to bring her girlfriends

less than a week left guys! I'll take all the help I can get. Besides it's also a 420a meet.

I should have a few neon guys too. Atleast one turbo neons should be here. My brother (Vectorracing) might be here. He's kinda busy at work all the time.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7027 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic