Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7154
View in linear mode

Subject: "MD mountain bikers!" Previous topic | Next topic
97ESiMay-21-03 11:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
227 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7154, "MD mountain bikers!"
May-21-03 11:06 AM by 97ESi

okay, i am by no means a pro or anything, but there are some kickass trails near my apartment in laurel. the weather forecast is calling for rain through saturday, and clouds on sunday, the 25th.

so...i know there are tons of you in the college park area. anyone up for some semi technical stuff on the 25th? start sometime around noon and finish up with a bbq at my place?

contact me asap so i can set this up and make sure i've got enough food. email is best, but you can also reach me through the board and IM.

what you need to bring:

- you
- your bike + gear
- towel
- change of clothes
- competitive (read trashtalkin') attitude

what you'll get:

- muddy
- shit eating grin on your face
- burgers, dogs, chicken, and a few steaks

if there's a huge response, i might ask for a few bucks just to help cover the costs of some of the food, etc (it's amazing what $5 each will get us). optional gear includes one of you fools bringing a camera.

this is extremely short notice, so let me know asap!!!

oh yeah, there may be a few ppl from the evolutionm.net board who show up. most of 'em own lancers, but there are a few evo owners as well (i sold 3 of 'em).

----

Have camera, will travel!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MD mountain bikers! [View all] , 97ESi, May-21-03 11:01 AM
  RE: MD mountain bikers!, Dualgen2, May-22-03 06:25 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7154 Previous topic | Next topic