Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2057
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSApr-24-02 11:30 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2057, "Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"

I would like to get a meet together, and i'm curious to how many people would want to do this, and make it worth while to drive to. I'm thinking about meeting somewhere in the middle of the 3 states, maybe western OH, or something, or somewhere in the middle for everyone who wants to go,or better yet, maybe in Toledo, since i'm originally from there, and i know many good places there to meet. For all those interested, just reply, and i can go from there. I'd say a meet at the end of May would be good. Let me know, and if you want to help out putting it together, let me know also. It would be good to meet some more people on here Thanks..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
slacker911Apr-24-02 11:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2058, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 0

I am down

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MarctronixxApr-24-02 11:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#2059, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 1

im in cincinati and would always enjoy meeting some of you guys and looking at your rides! i was especially hyped when i finally saw the famous klipzracers car in person!

TeamXtremeRSApr-24-02 12:12 PM
6329 posts,
#2060, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 0

Cool, keep it comin guys! I'm seriously thinking of meeting in Toledo, since i grew up there and know the area very well. It will most likely be on a Saturday, and can get Hotel arangements for Sat night for people, and take off on Sunday. Like i said, prob around the end of May. Toledo seems to be a good central location for all 3 states. I would like to see at least 15+ cars show up, and the more the better. For those interested, spread the word to anyone with a clipse or talon, 1g,2g, and 3g's, and who would like to go. I'm always down to drive a few hours for a meet. So lets hear it fellas!

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-24-02 01:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2061, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 3

im down for a meet, i graduate at the end of may so it would badass.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen cold air intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires

I contributed to the Wiki.

slacker911Apr-24-02 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#2062, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 4

I could probaly bring a few people with me however not all own a nt.

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

jesseApr-26-02 12:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2063, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll go if you don't mind me dragging my ugly old Avenger out there. Like I told ya before, my Talons not much to look at yet

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

TeamMichael_97RSApr-26-02 04:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#2064, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 6

Depends, I may make the trip from Chicago

Una salus victus.
It's not about being invincible, it's about being ready; for anything.

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Intake Manifold 1/2, P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

vector_racingApr-26-02 05:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#2065, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 7

how bout meeting in carlisle next weekend

PettyCashApr-26-02 06:26 AM
Member since Mar 06th 2002
138 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2066, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 8

How about in Dayton OH?

97 Eclipse GS

OBX type H Cat-Back
Maxspeed Short Ram intake
Pacesetter header
Neuspeed Springs 1.5 inch drop
Progress Tech camber kit
16" Konig Monsoons
Coming soon (HRC Stage I)

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

TeamXtremeRSApr-26-02 10:17 AM
6329 posts,
#2067, "RE: Tri-state area meet? (MI, OH, IN, or people close) Any interest??"
In response to Reply # 9

>How about in Dayton OH?

haha come on guys! Dayton wouldn't be too bad, but thats like at least a 5+ hour drive for us in MI. If its in Toledo, it would be hopefully only several hours for people in the other states. Its a few hours from MI, a few from IN, and most places in OH, other than the far southern part, a few hours there too. I guess it kind of depends on where everyone is located who is going. If it seems like most are gonna be closer to Dayton, then might be better. I personally dont mind a 5 hour drive, but some others might..And Jesse, bring the Avenger! This meet can be a full DSM meet, including all years of Eclipses, Talons, Sebrings, Avengers, and what other DSM's i'm forgetting. Turbo or NA also. For those who are interested, post where you live, what city,and part of your state so i can see the distance for you guys..

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2057 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic