Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8799
View in threaded mode

Subject: "chicago meet????" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
whodatt1Aug-11-03 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8799, "chicago meet????"

Anyone for a nice little meet this weekend (8-16-03) in chicago?
I'm at 950 miles so i can drive down there and we can make it a dyno session/tuning meet!!
besides what is cooler than hangin out with Whodatt?

Anyone?

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ModeratormicyekAug-11-03 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8803, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 0

boy...if you would have given me a little more notice I would have been down, maybe...but I do have the MIS nascar race this weekend too. Maybe some other time dude!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSAug-12-03 12:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#8835, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 0

Let me know if you are coming down, I was thinking of jetting out of town, if you are coming down I won't. keep me posted.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

whodatt1Aug-12-03 01:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#8837, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 2

I will and if I do go down I will bring the bar for you.

--------

TeamMichael_97RSAug-12-03 01:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#8838, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 3

sweet, I think I'm staying in town, but there are other things I'm going to get done, just keep me in the loop.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Mods List:

2hot97GSAug-13-03 08:43 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#8856, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 4

hhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy... bout time.. we havent had a meet in a while.. keep me in the loop as well.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

SILVERNTAug-13-03 09:30 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#8857, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 5

im in

whodatt1Aug-13-03 11:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#8859, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 6

cool.. well i got the payroll database to work again.. hehe no now we can all get paid and I will have some $$ to pay for the dyno time.
anyone know of a good place to go to? the only one I have been to was the one Greg took me to the last time, but I have no idea where it is at or how to get there again

--------

TeamMichael_97RSAug-13-03 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#8865, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 7

I can get us there again, so can travis, we worked on his trans down the street. I don't know who else is around and where though, never really looked into it.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Mods List:

NackersAug-13-03 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#8866, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 8

I would so be down with meetin you guys, but unfortunatly we are going to the dells that weeken . Next summer after we get all the body work done I def. want to have a meet. Hopefully somewhere closer to m .

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

whodatt1Aug-14-03 04:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#8873, "RE: chicago meet????"
In response to Reply # 9

Hey chris weren't you going to celebrate your B-day some weekend in August??
if it was for this weekend then we can join the two activities.. no?
so I take it so far it is Michael, Chris, Travis, and me?? where is Brian and Everyone else from the area?
come on guys any one else for the 16th? Hey mikey, cna you call the place and see how their schedule looks like for that day? i guess I should have thought of them maybe beeing busy that day.

--------

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8799 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic