Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9840
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
BuckNuttySep-19-03 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9840, "Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"

The Date: Saturday, September 27, a week from tomorrow.

The Time: 4:00 PM

The Place: Hooters on teh Berlin Turnpike (near hartford)

Originally i was meeting up with a guy to sell some sideskirts. So i figured, what the hell, lets make something of this. I'm poosting it on here and CCDSM.org, so i am hoping to get a decent amount of peoples. I figure we have chicks, hot wings, cars, and cars. Show up and we'll see if we can make a movie or sumthin. At the very least we can get some cool pics and meet some locals.

There will be at least 4 dsms there, including myself. So lets have some fun with this!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BigBaldSep-19-03 02:25 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9841, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I should be there with a suprise HOPEFULLY.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95 GS redSep-19-03 06:24 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
107 posts,
#9893, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 1

frank you know ill be there, if you guys want after, or before in my town wich is 15 min away there will be a import show, dont know if you guys would be interested. just picked up the flier today. if not the pike is always a good place. ill talk to you guys later..

later

bill

RemySep-20-03 08:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9902, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 2

If BigBald goes I'm in.

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine

BuckNuttySep-21-03 01:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#9904, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Well then get BigBalds ass out there. I wanna meet some more board members. Hehe, Get as many people as possible. And maybe we could hit up that car show.....when does it end? I so wanna get some pics of the hooters chicks with our cars or sumthin, or jus a group shot. That'd be schweeeet.

EvMan2345Sep-21-03 07:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#9907, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-21-03 07:28 AM by EvMan2345

im prob gonna be staying the weekend at uconn anyways that weekend so i can prob come- its like 20 mins away from there

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

BuckNuttySep-22-03 01:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#9922, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 5

thatd be sweet....i have wanted to see your car ever since i saw you were from the area. This should be somewhat sweet, IMO.

BuckNuttySep-22-03 03:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#9924, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 6

We're gonna have roughly a dozen or so people there. In theory anyway...I hope to see even more when we get there

MotoFoolSep-22-03 04:37 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#9925, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 7

now u guys go noone wanted to when i was out their =(

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

BuckNuttySep-22-03 04:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#9926, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I was passed out on teh floor at my moms house drooling on teh carpet :p And no one said anything about it, i got no calls or anything. Bastids

95 GS redSep-23-03 03:55 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
107 posts,
#9958, "RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!"
In response to Reply # 9

hey bucknutty, this thing is starting to turn out nicely. hope to meet some new peeps from around here. see you all at hooters
later

bill

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9840 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic