Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectHooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=9840
9840, Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The Date: Saturday, September 27, a week from tomorrow.

The Time: 4:00 PM

The Place: Hooters on teh Berlin Turnpike (near hartford)

Originally i was meeting up with a guy to sell some sideskirts. So i figured, what the hell, lets make something of this. I'm poosting it on here and CCDSM.org, so i am hoping to get a decent amount of peoples. I figure we have chicks, hot wings, cars, and cars. Show up and we'll see if we can make a movie or sumthin. At the very least we can get some cool pics and meet some locals.

There will be at least 4 dsms there, including myself. So lets have some fun with this!
9841, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I should be there with a suprise HOPEFULLY.....
9893, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by 95 GS red, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
frank you know ill be there, if you guys want after, or before in my town wich is 15 min away there will be a import show, dont know if you guys would be interested. just picked up the flier today. if not the pike is always a good place. ill talk to you guys later..

later
9902, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If BigBald goes I'm in.

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine :)
9904, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Well then get BigBalds ass out there. I wanna meet some more board members. Hehe, Get as many people as possible. And maybe we could hit up that car show.....when does it end? I so wanna get some pics of the hooters chicks with our cars or sumthin, or jus a group shot. That'd be schweeeet.
9907, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by EvMan2345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im prob gonna be staying the weekend at uconn anyways that weekend so i can prob come- its like 20 mins away from there

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com
9922, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
thatd be sweet....i have wanted to see your car ever since i saw you were from the area. This should be somewhat sweet, IMO.
9924, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
We're gonna have roughly a dozen or so people there. In theory anyway...I hope to see even more when we get there :thumbsup
9925, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by MotoFool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
now u guys go noone wanted to when i was out their =(
9926, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
I was passed out on teh floor at my moms house drooling on teh carpet :p And no one said anything about it, i got no calls or anything. Bastids!:wary
9958, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by 95 GS red, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey bucknutty, this thing is starting to turn out nicely. hope to meet some new peeps from around here. see you all at hooters.:)
later
9974, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Hell yeah....and for thoses into show cars i should be able to make y'all happy w/ my friends being there. Should be a damn good turnour on such short notice, with so many things going on taht weekend.
10006, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
bump IMO
10135, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
pics here IMO:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=13&topic_id=84829&mesg_id=84829&page=
10159, RE: Hooters meet for CT and all surrounding peoples!!
Posted by MotoFool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ill be in the area to pickup that MKIII on october 6th frank see if u can round up the crew bill isn't asnwering my phone calls see if u can get ahold of him...

Bill
I generated this page in 0.010428905487061 seconds, executing 7 queries.