Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8896
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Aug-15-03 11:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8896, "NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"

Ok guys, I finally got a parking lot and a permit!!! Mark this date so we all can make it to this meet....September 6th(saturday) 12:00-whenever. I was thinking that we all meet at the park, hangout, take some pictures, and bs for a while and then head over to this mall that has a Chilis, Macaroni Grill and Long Horn Steak House. The permit allows 75 people...so let's make this big!!!!! Everybody hit me up and I'll get you directions....blk 2gnt(on aim) or email me at evo_eclipse_gs@yahoo.com

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
eclipse_gs_1512Aug-15-03 03:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8902, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

damn, where are all my tri-staters at??????

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

steve0677Aug-16-03 03:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#8911, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

this looks good dave, i can't wait

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

RemyAug-16-03 03:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8912, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Hit me up with the info.

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-16-03 08:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8914, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

I just got home from work and wanna eat some food real fast, but in a couple hours I'll post all of the specific details....if you guys want, leave me some info and I'll get all of you directions.

2007 wrx

icedoutAug-16-03 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8915, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

i should be there as long as we don't lose power!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm back at work so if shit happens i have to be here.........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RemyAug-16-03 01:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8919, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Yo G I am back home gimme a call.

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-16-03 04:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8923, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

if you guys need incentive....my sister will be there.

2007 wrx

CavyZ24Luvs2GsAug-17-03 03:16 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2003
75 posts,
#8933, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Thanks Pimp Daddy Dave...

Yes - I will be there, but for the love of the cars dammit! Not to be pimped out!

So where the hell is everyone else on this???

sonny bkAug-17-03 05:20 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#8936, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm in...but where's it at in jerzey? I'm from the jerz, so I know it pretty well. Hit me up with an addy or directions. Thanks...peace

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

BruiserAug-18-03 06:01 AM
Member since Oct 30th 2002
500 posts,
#8944, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm down too, but I still haven't heard where this place is.

1999 Eclipse GS
OZ Edition
AEM CAI
...more to come, I'm just gettin' started

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8896 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic