Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6753
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorHRCApr-23-03 04:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6753, "Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"

Yes, this is ol' Uncle Bill calling you to come to the aid of the 2GNT nation:

Join the Hahn RaceCraft team and enjoy a fulfilling career working with your favorite subject: performance cars!

We have immediate openings, check our website for details:

www.turbosystem.com

We could really use a Salesperson right away, as our man Brad has taken ill and is on a leave of absence.

If you reside in the Chicago area, know cars, and are available for immediate sales employment, email me: eng@turbosystem.com or fax me: 630-801-7675 attn: Bill.

One favor: please do not call us, as our ability to process incoming calls is spread thin with Brad out at this time. We will call back the candidates we are interested in.

OK, now dazzle me with your resume!

Thanks,
Bill Hahn Jr.

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
SquidApr-23-03 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6754, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 0

You don't have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer?

-J

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipsekaiserApr-23-03 07:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#6773, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 1

Someone with a HRC kit please take this position..

Bill what is goign on with the Fuel pump? I emailed 3 times now, and no response?

-K-

PowerEclipsesApr-24-03 06:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#6775, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 2

I would def. LOVE to do this.... But I'm only 17. I know pretty much about cars, I owned a turbo 2gnt. DAMN!

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-24-03 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#6776, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 3

OMG. Sorry to hear about Brad. Hope everything's okay?

If i were in Chicago, you know i'd be there

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratorEvuLFleAApr-24-03 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#6777, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 4

Need a software engineer?

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeamMichael_97RSApr-24-03 08:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6779, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 0

Bill,

Your employment page on your website is down at the moment... Still have my resume from before when you weren't hiring?

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

95_ESi_PersonApr-26-03 08:23 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6811, "RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!"
In response to Reply # 6

hmmmm... i only live like 2 hrs from Oswego. it might be worth the drive except i'm still in college (2 hrs from home, not school) i was thinking about ordering a turbokit and driving down to pick it up, don't know if that would be allowed, but would be cool, possibly cheaper? i'm too broke to buy one now so i think i'm gonna go wallow in self pity becasue my car ate all of my money in breaking parts.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6753 Previous topic | Next topic