Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectHahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=6753
6753, Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by HRC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yes, this is ol' Uncle Bill calling you to come to the aid of the 2GNT nation:

Join the Hahn RaceCraft team and enjoy a fulfilling career working with your favorite subject: performance cars!

We have immediate openings, check our website for details:

www.turbosystem.com

We could really use a Salesperson right away, as our man Brad has taken ill and is on a leave of absence.

If you reside in the Chicago area, know cars, and are available for immediate sales employment, email me: eng@turbosystem.com or fax me: 630-801-7675 attn: Bill.

One favor: please do not call us, as our ability to process incoming calls is spread thin with Brad out at this time. We will call back the candidates we are interested in.

OK, now dazzle me with your resume!

Thanks,
Bill Hahn Jr.

6754, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by Squid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You don't have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer? x(
6773, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Someone with a HRC kit please take this position...:P

Bill what is goign on with the Fuel pump? I emailed 3 times now, and no response?
6775, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would def. LOVE to do this.... But I'm only 17. I know pretty much about cars, I owned a turbo 2gnt. DAMN!
6776, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
OMG. Sorry to hear about Brad. Hope everything's okay?

If i were in Chicago, you know i'd be there :-)
6777, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Need a software engineer?
6779, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bill,

Your employment page on your website is down at the moment... Still have my resume from before when you weren't hiring?

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC
6811, RE: Hahn RaceCraft wants YOU!
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hmmmm... i only live like 2 hrs from Oswego. it might be worth the drive except i'm still in college (2 hrs from home, not school) i was thinking about ordering a turbokit and driving down to pick it up, don't know if that would be allowed, but would be cool, possibly cheaper? i'm too broke to buy one now so i think i'm gonna go wallow in self pity becasue my car ate all of my money in breaking parts.
I generated this page in 0.0098371505737305 seconds, executing 7 queries.