Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2634
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TalonBoy3Apr-07-03 05:39 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2003
29 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2634, "Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"

Have stock eagle talon esi a/t k&n and muffler thats all i have done so far

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
KSeclipseApr-07-03 05:48 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2635, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 0

lol, unless ur a shitty ass driver, i took one and didn't even know the guy was trying till i heard him hit his rev limit, i laughed my ass off and he gave me the finger. they're slow as fuck

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BreezioApr-07-03 07:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2636, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 1

i'm pretty sure you'll get beat. infact i'm 100% sure you will. unless the guy in the cavi can't drive.

95ALLmotorFWDApr-07-03 07:07 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
203 posts,
#2637, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 2

buddys 2000 is an auto and runs a 15.5, whats that tell u about the manulas! o yea hes got exhaust and intake onl

Boostless and loving it!
Way to many mods to list!

SPL_EclipseApr-07-03 07:51 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#2638, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 3

youll loose. and..this belongs in the racing section of the forum.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

likestoflooritApr-07-03 07:52 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
397 posts,
#2639, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 3

i can barley beat an auto...

97 Rs 5sp
-Intake
-Front upper strut bar
-Tint 20% o yeah
-Coilovers/KYB ADJ
-60mm TB
-P&P intake mani
-Cat Back System.
-Funny Rims?? dont lie
~likestofloorit.. (1/4=16.258)(60=2.363)

a_miller_76Apr-08-03 03:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#2640, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 5

well I don't know anything about the Z24's, but my girlfriend's 2.2l Cavy is the slowest piece of shit on this planet! Hell it's slower than my S-10 was!

EclipseRSTApr-08-03 04:58 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#2641, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 6

Are you guys who claim that you've killed Z24's sure they were Z24's? The RS cavy looks a lot like the Z24 but with 30 less hp. The 160hp Z24 is decent and would give a stock NT DSM a run from what I've seen.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

thegameApr-08-03 06:03 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#2642, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 7

Im gonna go ahead and say youll lose. Sorry.

1sweet98talonApr-08-03 04:29 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
341 posts,
#2646, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 8

Add a loss to you're record.

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

the_invinceApr-08-03 04:36 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2002
173 posts,
#2647, "RE: Do I have a chance against 98 Chevy Cavalier Z24 M/T???"
In response to Reply # 9

are his chances really that bad? I've raced cavalier z24's and never even come close to losing? if I can get a good lead off the line, the race is over before it began.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2634 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic