Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1508
View in threaded mode

Subject: "why the hazards?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_99rsJul-22-02 08:44 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1508, "why the hazards?"

I was just wondering what is the deal with the hazard lights going on after a race? after i raced a prelude he hit the hazerds.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ezJul-22-02 08:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1509, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 0

it means "I won, you lost, ha ha"

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_99rsJul-22-02 10:09 AM
2659 posts,
#1510, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 1

really? cuz we were dead even all the way up to 125mph and we both shut down. Well at least he thaught he wo

myspace.com/coastiecobb

TeamMetalJimJul-22-02 10:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#1511, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 2

It's so the people at the starting line can see who won the race from a quarter mile away.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
Gude cams : test pipe : AFX UDP : ram air : Thrush glasspack : Dual air horns : Kenwood KDC 5000 : AutoCommand remote start
incomming - lower strut bars

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
14.76 @ 94.72mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

fasterGSJul-22-02 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1512, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 3

>It's so the people at the starting line can see who won the
>race from a quarter mile away.

I hope you mean street racing, if you did that at the track you might find your tires slashed the next day LOL j/k

eclipse_99rsJul-22-02 10:33 AM
2659 posts,
#1513, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 4

there was no one at the starting line because there wasnt one it was on the highway real late at night.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

fatchanceJul-22-02 01:33 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
761 posts,
#1514, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 5

it's because honda owners go into orgasmic spasms when they think they win, and hit every Goddamned button in the car!

1995 RS
new engine, I think I'm just going to leave it stock now.

GTAGRIPJul-22-02 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#1515, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 6

^^^^hahahaha

DSM Registry Profiles:
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1410 (Eclipse)
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1411 (Talon)

optimuspetersonJul-23-02 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#1516, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 7

well then this guy must of had a little pre-orgasim if you know what i mean

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

fatchanceJul-23-02 02:49 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
761 posts,
#1517, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 8

he's what we call a two pump chump. . . .

1995 RS
new engine, I think I'm just going to leave it stock now.

TeamMichael_97RSJul-23-02 03:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1518, "RE: why the hazards?"
In response to Reply # 9

LMAO, while the thread contails very little real information... it made me laugh, thanks

Una salus victus.
"We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1508 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic