Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #212
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What is your embarassment moment" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxOct-29-05 03:37 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#212, "What is your embarassment moment"

Heres mine, I was pulling up to a stop light with nobody in front of me except a car in the next lane at the stop light. Well he starts reving up his engine, and I look at him and my its my old friend with my ex girl in the passanger seat, and there laughin gayley and he said go when the light turns green, well light turns green and i stalled mah engine and he took off, felt so embarassed infront of my ex and my friend. I accidently let go of clutch before i pushed the gas hehe

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23
endless73Jan-12-02 04:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
253 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#213, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 0

okaaay }>

Eclipse-15.621 @ 89.5 mph
M3-13.192 @ 111 mph
Pick your poison!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=endless73

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SabotJan-12-02 04:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
#214, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 1

Not a pressure player...lol..something like that happend to me next to a stang.

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-12-02 05:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#215, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 2

I was about to put it when when it blew.

j/p

How about getting beat by pieces of shit because I own an auto 2gnt?

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Doug96GSJan-13-02 04:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#216, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 3

On my 20th birthday I went to get gas in town and in front of about 20 people I drove away with the pump nozzle still in my car. I ripped the hose right out of the bay. My two buddies that were in my car were laughing their asses off.

ModeratorVX100Jan-13-02 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#217, "here ya go"
In response to Reply # 4

I was at New England Dragway at the import event in 2000, and I though I was going to be clever and make my own fiberglass intake with a resonance chamber (theoretically, it would tune your car for more HP at a certain RPM range, it fit onto the upper part of my iceman intake). Well, this thing was ugly, really ugly, but it worked. It didn't give more or less pwer than the iceman, but it worked.

The problem was it wasn't attached so well to the car. It seems fiberglass and epoxy resin gets a little soft if heated up too uch

Here's the embarrasing moment. I was in line at the drag strip and pulling in front of the burnout box, when I turned the wheel to straighten the car out and moved forward, I hear this loud crunching sound. I get out of the car and see my ugly intake laying onthe ground behind the car. It had charred slightly as it hit the header when it fell out. So, naturally I ran out of the car to get it and threw it inthe back seat and did the drag run without it.

The only thing was, the stands were packed, I mean PACKED to capacity, so EVERYONE saw this piece of something or other fall out of the back of the car and though my car was falling apart at the line! A few people had to come by and ask me what the hell was going on and what on earth I was thinking.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

SaberKhanJan-13-02 06:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#218, "RE: here ya go"
In response to Reply # 5

Hmm. Lets see. Uh, it had to be tonight when I was at the track. I did a dry burnout with 18psi in my tires and overrevved. I heard a clanging noise but figured it was the mustang next to me. So, light goes green, and I go to launch it and the car doesnt move. I check to see if its in gear, and it is. So, me and the other guys at the tree push it back and what do I see. A big trail of transmission fluid and pieces of the bell housing and what appears to be pieces of some gears laying on the track in a puddle of fluid. Yeah, it was embarassing when a few hundred people were laughing at me, and I held up the last run at the night after we had all waited for 2 hrs after a piece of shit Chevy broke. Ahem. So. There you are.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

vegasdsmrJan-13-02 09:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#219, "RE: here ya go"
In response to Reply # 6

mine wasnt racin, but i was takin this hot a$$ chik up to the valley of fire to see the sunset (i know, kinda gay, but she like the idea).

anyways, its about an hour and a half straight into the desert from vegas, and my ecu shorts out after an hour of drivin in the desert.

i had to walk for like 20 minutes to get my cell to work on analog, then wait 3 hours for a tow truck.

cool thing is that a helicopter was circliing above us for like 3 minutes and i told her to flash her boobs to them, and i gotta great shot.

once satan replaced my ecu, i took her back up there.

i know she was embarrased when i didnt have any napkins for her head of road she gave me.

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Teameclipse804Jan-13-02 09:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#220, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 3

>How about getting beat by pieces of shit because I own an
>auto 2gnt?

hahhaah that's so true...how about me getting beat my old ladies in suv's that aren't even trying to race me. I swear, like someone in a mercedes will be driving calmly, and i'll be flooring it just to keep up hehe.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

SaberKhanJan-14-02 02:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#221, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 8

"i know she was embarrased when i didnt have any napkins for her head of road she gave me."

Uh. What the hell does that mean? I have a hunch.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

vegasdsmrJan-14-02 05:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#222, "RE: What is your embarassment moment"
In response to Reply # 9

chill on your hunch, i didnt wanna offend anybody.

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #212 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Previous topic | Next topic