Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12152
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?" Previous topic | Next topic
HipHop615Apr-16-06 09:49 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12152, "Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?"
Apr-16-06 09:49 AM by HipHop615

I was thinking of redoing all my sound system stuff, right now I have stock speakers, Xplod 1000 Watt Amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod Aluminum Cone Subs, Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD...

I was going to go with maybe the N2 or Alpine IVA-D310 with Infinity Componets,1 or 2 Infinity 12" Kappa Perfect12DVQ , Infinity Amp....The only reason being I can get a pretty damn good deal on Infinity stuff, as well as some other stuff like Fosgate, Alpine, Sony, Pioneer....

What are your guys thoughts? It was eiether those or maybe an all Alpine Setup

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RacingEclipseApr-16-06 07:44 PM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
50 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12153, "RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?"
In response to Reply # 0

go with alpine so much better. if ur looking for a full on adjustable great sound go with the eclipse head units. infinity speakers are good qaulity sound but suck at high volumes and blow out shortly after playing loud alot. surprisingly rockford fostgate (junk) have realy nice 6x9's that sound great and will last forever.

P.S.
Sony products suck

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VOTBLINDUBApr-18-06 10:52 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#12157, "RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?"
In response to Reply # 1

sony does suck ass, but id put my money on the kappa or perfect line from infinity, it sounds much better than alpines. alpine is too focused on the bright looking pictures on the speakers and placing tweetersin the most random places to make it look "kool" if you were, but they arent as clear as the infinity ones. alpine is more looks, infinity is more sound

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

RacingEclipseApr-18-06 11:39 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
50 posts,
#12158, "RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?"
In response to Reply # 2

hahaha i hear that. i have two 15's that were in my 3rd gen. no i was tlkin about an alpine head unit. i just like the functions of it with the seperate equalizers for each individual speaker and subs. i think the best out there for tuning quality would be the eclipse but its so damn hard to figure out how to operate. the infinitys def have a awesome sound, i just heard and seen them blow out alot at high volumes. you've never had those problems or heard of them?

VOTBLINDUBApr-19-06 12:40 PM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#12162, "RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?"
In response to Reply # 3

alpine decks are great. sony totally sucks ass. i agree. as far as speakers go, id use infinity perfects

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12152 Previous topic | Next topic