Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectInfinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=12152
12152, Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Posted by HipHop615, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was thinking of redoing all my sound system stuff, right now I have stock speakers, Xplod 1000 Watt Amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod Aluminum Cone Subs, Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD...

I was going to go with maybe the N2 or Alpine IVA-D310 with Infinity Componets,1 or 2 Infinity 12" Kappa Perfect12DVQ , Infinity Amp....The only reason being I can get a pretty damn good deal on Infinity stuff, as well as some other stuff like Fosgate, Alpine, Sony, Pioneer....

What are your guys thoughts? It was eiether those or maybe an all Alpine Setup
12153, RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Posted by RacingEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
go with alpine so much better. if ur looking for a full on adjustable great sound go with the eclipse head units. infinity speakers are good qaulity sound but suck at high volumes and blow out shortly after playing loud alot. surprisingly rockford fostgate (junk) have realy nice 6x9's that sound great and will last forever.

P.S.
Sony products suck
12157, RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Posted by VOTBLINDUB, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sony does suck ass, but id put my money on the kappa or perfect line from infinity, it sounds much better than alpines. alpine is too focused on the bright looking pictures on the speakers and placing tweetersin the most random places to make it look "kool" if you were, but they arent as clear as the infinity ones. alpine is more looks, infinity is more sound
12158, RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Posted by RacingEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hahaha i hear that. i have two 15's that were in my 3rd gen. no i was tlkin about an alpine head unit. i just like the functions of it with the seperate equalizers for each individual speaker and subs. i think the best out there for tuning quality would be the eclipse but its so damn hard to figure out how to operate. the infinitys def have a awesome sound, i just heard and seen them blow out alot at high volumes. you've never had those problems or heard of them?
12162, RE: Infinity Sound System? Maybe Alpine?
Posted by VOTBLINDUB, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
alpine decks are great. sony totally sucks ass. i agree. as far as speakers go, id use infinity perfects
I generated this page in 0.0081460475921631 seconds, executing 7 queries.