Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92333
View in linear mode

Subject: "Secret compartment in the center console..." Previous topic | Next topic
snufalufagus040Feb-06-06 02:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92333, "Secret compartment in the center console..."

HA! I'm so blind... I've had my '99 GS almost 4 years now, and I just NOW saw the secret door inside the top of the center console lid! I had the whole console off because I'm cutting out part of the bottom and installing an RCA switcher (since I'll have a backup camera and Alpine TV tuner going in and only one video in).

Stereo install here:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=11904&mesg_id=11904&page=

Man I'm retarded...

Anyone else never see it before?

http://www.snuFaluFagus.com --- electronic music made by me - hard house, drum and bass, trip hop, metal, breaks, etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., R34Eclipse, Feb-06-06 02:49 PM, #1
RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseTenzoR, Feb-06-06 02:49 PM, #2
RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., reeveso, Feb-06-06 02:53 PM, #3
      RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Blk95GS, Feb-06-06 02:59 PM, #4
RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Teamdougie2, Feb-06-06 03:20 PM, #5
RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., edxmon, Feb-06-06 03:38 PM, #6
      RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseTenzoR, Feb-06-06 03:45 PM, #7
           RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., DarkEclips96, Feb-06-06 03:48 PM, #8
           RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseTenzoR, Feb-06-06 04:08 PM, #9
                RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., shazow1969, Feb-06-06 05:04 PM, #10
                     RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-06-06 05:09 PM, #11
                          RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., snufalufagus040, Feb-06-06 05:38 PM, #12
                               RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., 95_ESi_Person, Feb-06-06 06:13 PM, #14
           RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., snufalufagus040, Feb-06-06 05:43 PM, #13
                RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Ryan_Hes, Feb-06-06 07:23 PM, #15
                     RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., jdpilot, Feb-07-06 01:19 AM, #16
                          RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., snufalufagus040, Feb-07-06 02:17 AM, #17
                               RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., joeck76, Feb-07-06 03:54 AM, #18
                                    RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., mcgyvr, Feb-07-06 04:19 AM, #19
                                         RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseSix, Feb-07-06 04:54 AM, #20
                                         RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Keith2172, Feb-07-06 05:11 AM, #21
                                         RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., BlackMagic, Feb-07-06 05:53 AM, #22
                                              RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseSix, Feb-07-06 07:34 AM, #23
                                         RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., EclipseTenzoR, Feb-07-06 08:04 AM, #24
                                              RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., TeamDR1665, Feb-07-06 08:36 AM, #25
                                                   RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., powellds, Feb-07-06 11:21 AM, #26
                                                        RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., snufalufagus040, Feb-07-06 01:11 PM, #27
                                                             RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Moderatormicyek, Feb-08-06 01:28 AM, #28
                                                                  RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., edxmon, Feb-08-06 01:33 PM, #29
                                                                  RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., DarkEclips96, Feb-08-06 02:52 PM, #30
                                                                       RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., edxmon, Feb-08-06 03:18 PM, #31
                                                                       RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., boosted60trimrst, Feb-08-06 03:35 PM, #32
                                                                            RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Eclipse99fwb, Feb-09-06 05:40 AM, #33
                                                                                 RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., thedawg, Feb-10-06 05:15 AM, #34
                                                                                      RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., CustomGS, Feb-10-06 09:44 AM, #35
                                                                                           RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., snufalufagus040, Feb-14-06 02:29 PM, #36
                                                                                                RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., CustomGS, Feb-15-06 05:16 AM, #37
                                                                                                     RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., dsmmyth, Feb-15-06 07:09 AM, #38
                                                                                                          RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., saikou, Feb-15-06 02:04 PM, #39
                                                                                                               RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., InFiNiT3, Feb-21-06 11:15 PM, #40
                                                                                                                    RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., saikou, Feb-22-06 07:17 AM, #41
                                                                                                                         RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., PowerEclipses, Feb-22-06 07:42 AM, #42
                                                                  RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., Blizare, Feb-22-06 12:51 PM, #43
                                                                       RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., dsmmyth, Feb-23-06 06:24 AM, #44
                                                                            RE: Secret compartment in the center console..., 1995talon, Feb-25-06 11:12 AM, #45

R34EclipseFeb-06-06 02:49 PM
Member since Oct 01st 2005
706 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92334, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 0

seen it, but i occasionally put my wallet there and then forget about it, and am like WTF! and then remember the pocket up there =)
-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, HAHN FMIC, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a
-----------------------------------

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipseTenzoRFeb-06-06 02:49 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#92335, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 0

Yea its pretty cool, I use to hide my rubbers in there along with insurance and registration and shit.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

reevesoFeb-06-06 02:53 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#92336, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 2

i dunno what your talking about lol...u mean the lid as in the place where u put ur elbow?..b/c i dont even have 1 in mine if thast what u mean

Blk95GSFeb-06-06 02:59 PM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
#92337, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 3

2 packs of cigs fill it nicely.

Teamdougie2Feb-06-06 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#92338, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 0

Love it! That compartment saved my ass one time when the popo searched my car. I put my shit in there and they completely overlooked it.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

edxmonFeb-06-06 03:38 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#92339, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 5

yup, im lost too.which compartment are you guys talking about? ashtray? cup holder? armrest comp.? the one under the stereo(non-factory)? which!?

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

EclipseTenzoRFeb-06-06 03:45 PM
2386 posts,
#92340, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-06-06 03:47 PM by EclipseTenzoR

Go out to your car, lift up the armrest.. Now look at the inside of the door that you just opened. There is a plast flap pull it down.. and there and behold hidden compartment.

Edit: By the way me like the other guy had said it took me 2 years also to relize it was there.

02' Honda S2000- SOLD

DarkEclips96Feb-06-06 03:48 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#92341, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 7

So this wont apply to us RS guys lol.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

EclipseTenzoRFeb-06-06 04:08 PM
2386 posts,
#92342, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 8

Probably not. Most rs eclipse never came with the armrest.. If you have an armrest then check it.

02' Honda S2000- SOLD

shazow1969Feb-06-06 05:04 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#92343, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 9

I want an Arm rest anyone have a spare laying around they are willing to part with? PM me if you do.

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-06-06 05:09 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#92344, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 10

I have the arm rest but no hinges for it. We can work something out since i need that fender and sheetmetal from the front corner.

Terry

snufalufagus040Feb-06-06 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
#92345, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 11

Sweet, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't notice it right away! I'm just happy I have that tiny bit more space now that I have 2 remote controls and that RCA switch in there! Looks like a great place to stash a wallet/face plate/stash/shit you can get arrested for! I'm stoked...

http://www.snuFaluFagus.com --- electronic music made by me - hard house, drum and bass, trip hop, metal, breaks, etc...

95_ESi_PersonFeb-06-06 06:13 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#92347, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 12
Feb-06-06 06:14 PM by 95_ESi_Person

Originally posted by snufalufagus040
Looks like a great place to stash a wallet/face plate/stash/shit you can get arrested for! I'm stoked...

I don't know if you can fit a face plate in there. I usually don't leave that in the car if I remove it.

I've actually removed the cupholder/ashtray piece to hide stuff in for when I was in a not-too-nice area. (never had the "get you arrested" stuff in the car before, never will).

It took me 5 minutes to find it when I got my car. Armrest was the 2nd thing I cleaned out. First was the glovebox.

My favorite thing in the armrest is the ever so useless removable cupholder.

snufalufagus040Feb-06-06 05:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
#92346, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
Edit: By the way me like the other guy had said it took me 2 years also to relize it was there.

Actually, took me 4 years, and I've had the center console out of the car at least 10 times...

Ryan_HesFeb-06-06 07:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#92348, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 13

Under the ashtray/cup holder there is empty space. Mine has been removed so often if you tug it the entire thing comes out easily and you can hide stuff below and place the ashtray/cupholder unit back over. Its tricky.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

jdpilotFeb-07-06 01:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#92350, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 15

seriously, never new it was there. Thanks. I feel like an idiot though as I bought the car in late 97..

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

snufalufagus040Feb-07-06 02:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
#92351, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by jdpilot
seriously, never new it was there. Thanks. I feel like an idiot though as I bought the car in late 97..

Don't feel like an idiot because you didn't know it was there... Be happy you know it's there now, and start utilizing it right away!

I'm going to stash my 2 remotes in there... The faceplate is so big on the KD-AVX1 I got, that'll probably start going under the seat. Not much room in the center console now with that RCA switch installed.

Yeah, underneath the cupholder/ashtray is a great place to stash things, too. It's also a great place to put things, forget about them, and find them again 7 months later when you're going after a dropped screw from another project.

joeck76Feb-07-06 03:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#92352, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 17

i knew it was there but since have forgotten about it

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

mcgyvrFeb-07-06 04:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#92353, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 18

its actually for one of those travel kleenex packages.
Thats what it was designed for.

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

EclipseSixFeb-07-06 04:54 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#92354, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 19

Too awesome! lol, never knew it was there either.... sheesh, this would've saved me some heartache in my highschool years, lol...

Keith2172Feb-07-06 05:11 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#92355, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
Feb-07-06 05:13 AM by Keith2172

mcgyvr just pussed out all your cars! Ha! But I kinda want an armrest too, how obtrusive are they, like how much space do they take up?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

BlackMagicFeb-07-06 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#92356, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 21

i just had a dream about that compartment, except it was in the cupholder somehow, but yea i didn't know about it until this either haha

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

EclipseSixFeb-07-06 07:34 AM
305 posts,
#92357, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 22

When I looked for it I couldn't believe how obvious it is, and yet you never see it! I kinda wish it didn't have the big gap at the top where you can put your fingerin to pull the lid open, because thats the only thing that really lets you know theres a pocket there. But still, never ever noticed it, haha, too funny.

EclipseTenzoRFeb-07-06 08:04 AM
2386 posts,
#92358, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."

Originally posted by mcgyvr
its actually for one of those travel kleenex packages. Thats what it was designed for.

No shit.. lol.. that makes sense man.. Awesome thanks for pointing that out becuase I never understood its real purpose. Where did you hear about that. Also who else had the removeable cup holder? I never got one with my car.

02' Honda S2000- SOLD

TeamDR1665Feb-07-06 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#92359, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 24
Feb-07-06 08:37 AM by DR1665

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
Originally posted by mcgyvr its actually for one of those travel kleenex packages. Thats what it was designed for.
No shit.. lol.. that makes sense man.. Awesome thanks for pointing that out becuase I never understood its real purpose. Where did you hear about that. Also who else had the removeable cup holder? I never got one with my car.

Haha. That's actually what I kept in that compartment for a long damn time. I think there is still a roll of like 200 Subway stamps that I used to use for free lunch while on the road in there somewhere.

I never had the removable cup holder, but my new car does. It's kind of funny. I see it, give it a tug and there's my usable space! Wo0+

powelldsFeb-07-06 11:21 AM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
#92361, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 25

Haha, that shit is funny. I redid my interior a few months ago after owning the car for 5 years and stubled on that, I was like "WTF is this?" I couldn't believe it. Nice little stash pocket though.

snufalufagus040Feb-07-06 01:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
#92363, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by powellds
Haha, that shit is funny. I redid my interior a few months ago after owning the car for 5 years and stubled on that, I was like "WTF is this?" I couldn't believe it. Nice little stash pocket though.

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one! I don't even know where I stashed the cupholder that's supposed to go in there. I think I chucked that after the first week of having the car. One undersized cupholder is enough for me!

ModeratormicyekFeb-08-06 01:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#92370, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 27

LOL...you guys are funny. I think I notice that compartment on my test drive. Great place to keep insurance and registration...but I guess that wouldn't work if you keep a stash in there LMAO.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

edxmonFeb-08-06 01:33 PM
1006 posts,
#92373, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 28

oh that one? hahah i noticed the day i got my armrest from ebay LOL. i never use it tho. what i did think abot using was the empty space under the ashtray and cup holder, but was scared it would mess with the shifter, theres a big gapping hole under our console, its just the shifter, airbag thing, and hand brake in there.

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

DarkEclips96Feb-08-06 02:52 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#92375, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by edxmon
oh that one? hahah i noticed the day i got my armrest from ebay LOL. i never use it tho. what i did think abot using was the empty space under the ashtray and cup holder, but was scared it would mess with the shifter, theres a big gapping hole under our console, its just the shifter, airbag thing, and hand brake in there.

I hide a lot of stuff there I dont want stolen. Works great, my cupholder/ashtray come out like nothing is holding it anymore.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

edxmonFeb-08-06 03:18 PM
1006 posts,
#92377, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 30

i dont think anything IS holding mine hahahahaha, i just pull that thing out like nothing.

Originally posted by ez

boosted60trimrstFeb-08-06 03:35 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#92379, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by DarkEclips96
Originally posted by edxmon my cupholder/ashtray come out like nothing is holding it anymore.

thats funny me too . thats how you know you work on your car to much .lol

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

Eclipse99fwbFeb-09-06 05:40 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2004
112 posts,
#92384, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by boosted60trimrst
Originally posted by DarkEclips96
Originally posted by edxmon my cupholder/ashtray come out like nothing is holding it anymore.
thats funny me too . thats how you know you work on your car to much .lol

lol, that are if you can take apart your entire center console in the middle of the night with a small flashlight, drunk, and still be able to put it all back together right.

99 Eclipse RS=real slow
dsm= developing smart mechanics since 1990
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/771313

thedawgFeb-10-06 05:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#92398, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 33

Other random places to stash shit in a 2GNT without using tools

- Like driggs said, yank on the cupholder lid and underneath is a nice 1"x3" space.

- Lift up the lower half of the back seat, there's about 12"x3" in each side between the plastic and the exterior sheetmetal.

- Zippers on Front seats. Some empty space between springs.

- Under the spare tire

- Outside the car, there is a huge space between the trunk metal and the rear bumper cover. I stash my spare key rolled-up coat hanger in there.

CustomGSFeb-10-06 09:44 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92405, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 34

Well i'd like to thank the OP for starting this thread. I just saw it now after 3 years of owning my car. Probably would have been a lot longer if not for you!

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

snufalufagus040Feb-14-06 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
#92444, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 35

Originally posted by CustomGS
Well i'd like to thank the OP for starting this thread. I just saw it now after 3 years of owning my car. Probably would have been a lot longer if not for you!

Heh, then give me some points!

NP, man... Your car is insanely hot, as if you didn't know.

CustomGSFeb-15-06 05:16 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92450, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by snufalufagus040
Originally posted by CustomGS Well i'd like to thank the OP for starting this thread. I just saw it now after 3 years of owning my car. Probably would have been a lot longer if not for you!
Heh, then give me some points! NP, man... Your car is insanely hot, as if you didn't know.

Well, i wasnt going to give you any points.....But ok , you called my car insanely hot. Sweet! Points for you brother!

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

dsmmythFeb-15-06 07:09 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#92451, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 37

Can er...someone take a pic of what this is?

I'm kind of a n3wb without visuals.

Heck, I'm a n3wb without.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

saikouFeb-15-06 02:04 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#92452, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 38

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Can er...someone take a pic of what this is? I'm kind of a n3wb without visuals. Heck, I'm a n3wb without.

InFiNiT3Feb-21-06 11:15 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#92601, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 39

dude i havent seen those rubbers since the mid 90's wtf? lol

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

saikouFeb-22-06 07:17 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#92606, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by InFiNiT3
dude i havent seen those rubbers since the mid 90's wtf? lol mods include but not limited to: engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit. Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

Antiques?

PowerEclipsesFeb-22-06 07:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#92607, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 41

I like lifting up my cupholder and change thing, and right under there where you can tighten your Ebrake, thats a SWEET place to hide shit

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

BlizareFeb-22-06 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#92616, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by micyek
LOL...you guys are funny. I think I notice that compartment on my test drive.

At least I'm not the only blind one here.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

dsmmythFeb-23-06 06:24 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#92620, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 43

Dang, I did not notice that compartment. S'pretty sweet.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

1995talonFeb-25-06 11:12 AM
626 posts,
#92667, "RE: Secret compartment in the center console..."
In response to Reply # 44

i found it within the 1st hr of haveing the car.i keep my registration and a out of date driver license in there in case i ever get pulled over without my wallet..

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13648/1328958

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92333 Previous topic | Next topic