Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #542
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nakayama Projector Headlights" Previous topic | Next topic
HeDogDec-28-00 02:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#542, "Nakayama Projector Headlights"

Has anyone ordered these projector headlights from nopi.com? Are they any good as far as not leaking and quality in general? If anyone knows of a site where I can get a fairly good deal please let me know. Discount Autoworkz (New Edge Racing) had projectors for $249.99, but until they get their site up and running I can't order anything. Nopi has them for $353.85. which is the 2nd cheapest I've seen.

If anyone has any information please email me at: kustm_gs@hotmail.com

Thanks,
HeDog

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanDec-28-00 04:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#543, "RE: Nakayama Projector Headlights"
In response to Reply # 0

dude, im sure the nakayama are good, but why dont you just call discount autoworkz by phone and order them. it would save you over $100
but if money is not worth the search effort to find their phone number, i would not doubt the quality of the nakayamas.
but im selling my projectors, theyre used, but because of their rarity i could probably fetch $250 on ebay. they are the blak housings and are in decent condition except for a gap where the drivers turn signal isnt completely sealed, but you can open them and reseal them easily. if you want these make me an offer.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Armond30Dec-29-00 02:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#544, "RE: Nakayama Projector Headlights"
In response to Reply # 0

they are good quality. I used to work at Nopi, and I rememeber when we go tthe first shipment in. walking down the warehouse one day and was like WHOA!! Eclipse HEADLIGHTS! I thought I woudl NEVER see another set for sale (since the old factory burned down in taiwan or whereever it was. Migh thave been korea)

have fun!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #542 Previous topic | Next topic