Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectNakayama Projector Headlights
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=542
542, Nakayama Projector Headlights
Posted by HeDog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Has anyone ordered these projector headlights from nopi.com? Are they any good as far as not leaking and quality in general? If anyone knows of a site where I can get a fairly good deal please let me know. Discount Autoworkz (New Edge Racing) had projectors for $249.99, but until they get their site up and running I can't order anything. Nopi has them for $353.85. which is the 2nd cheapest I've seen.

If anyone has any information please email me at: kustm_gs@hotmail.com

Thanks,
HeDog
543, RE: Nakayama Projector Headlights
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dude, im sure the nakayama are good, but why dont you just call discount autoworkz by phone and order them. it would save you over $100
but if money is not worth the search effort to find their phone number, i would not doubt the quality of the nakayamas.
but im selling my projectors, theyre used, but because of their rarity i could probably fetch $250 on ebay. they are the blak housings and are in decent condition except for a gap where the drivers turn signal isnt completely sealed, but you can open them and reseal them easily. if you want these make me an offer.
544, RE: Nakayama Projector Headlights
Posted by Armond30, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
they are good quality. I used to work at Nopi, and I rememeber when we go tthe first shipment in. walking down the warehouse one day and was like WHOA!! Eclipse HEADLIGHTS! I thought I woudl NEVER see another set for sale (since the old factory burned down in taiwan or whereever it was. Migh thave been korea)

have fun!
I generated this page in 0.012799978256226 seconds, executing 7 queries.