Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2882
View in linear mode

Subject: "8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's" Previous topic | Next topic
customrsturboMay-05-04 03:58 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
249 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2882, "8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"

This is my setup using the 8 injector setup on my Eclipse. I'm using the HKS Additional Injector Controller with 330cc injectors.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
GT35R, SPEC Stage 5 clutch
E85 Fuel(Helping the Ecosystem)
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Uberingram, May-05-04 04:04 PM, #1
RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, GhEttOrAiD, May-05-04 05:56 PM, #2
      RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, TeamMetalJim, May-05-04 07:30 PM, #3
           RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Dave41079, May-05-04 07:54 PM, #4
                RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Ryan_Hes, May-05-04 09:46 PM, #5
                     RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Breezio, May-06-04 03:39 AM, #6
                          RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-06-04 04:45 AM, #7
                               RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, grain, May-06-04 05:27 AM, #8
                                    RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-06-04 06:47 AM, #9
                                    RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, RyaN95i4, May-06-04 07:59 AM, #10
                                         RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, BlueMoonEclipse, May-06-04 08:32 AM, #11
                                         RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-06-04 08:47 AM, #12
                                              RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Dave41079, May-06-04 10:52 AM, #13
                                                   RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, TXTurboGS, May-06-04 01:14 PM, #14
                                                   RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, thedawg, May-06-04 01:29 PM, #15
                                                   RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-06-04 02:11 PM, #16
                                                        RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Teametx, May-06-04 05:03 PM, #17
                                                             RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-07-04 02:57 AM, #18
                                         RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, UnrealXP, Jun-14-04 02:52 PM, #37
RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, May-28-04 09:33 AM, #19
RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-28-04 09:46 AM, #20
      RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, May-29-04 06:32 AM, #21
           RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-31-04 11:26 AM, #22
           RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, May-31-04 11:51 AM, #23
                RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, tim97rs, May-31-04 12:01 PM, #24
                     RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, May-31-04 04:01 PM, #25
                          RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-01-04 05:00 AM, #26
                               RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-01-04 10:16 AM, #27
                                    RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-02-04 02:54 AM, #28
                                         RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-02-04 08:55 AM, #29
                                              RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-02-04 03:52 PM, #30
                                                   RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-03-04 11:55 AM, #31
                                                        RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-03-04 02:06 PM, #32
                                                             RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-04-04 04:47 PM, #33
                                                                  RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-12-04 06:02 AM, #34
                                                                       RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-12-04 11:16 AM, #35
                                                                       RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, mitch21, Jun-14-04 12:34 PM, #36
                                                                            RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, customrsturbo, Jun-15-04 04:48 AM, #38
                                                                                 RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, jrguillen, Feb-24-06 10:00 AM, #39
                                                                       RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, celladoor, Jan-12-07 04:43 AM, #40
                                                                            RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's, Moderatorcs82685, Jan-12-07 04:58 AM, #41

UberingramMay-05-04 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2883, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 0

Pretty fucking sweet stuff you got there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhEttOrAiDMay-05-04 05:56 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#2884, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 1

hehe

the fatf eclipse had hks aic

at least they pretended it did..

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

TeamMetalJimMay-05-04 07:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#2885, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet!

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.7 @ 87.9mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

Dave41079May-05-04 07:54 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#2886, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 3

Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of my setup in a week or two.

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

Ryan_HesMay-05-04 09:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#2887, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 4

Good stuff... 8 inj setup rocks

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

BreezioMay-06-04 03:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
#2888, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 5

hey.. i can finally ask someone up front who is doing it..

why do you run stock steel rims up front and +size custom's in the rear?

customrsturboMay-06-04 04:45 AM
249 posts,
#2889, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks for all the feedbacks. Why steel black rims? Well, I need to buy a pair of new tires. In a couple of days I will get them.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

grainMay-06-04 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#2890, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 7

i dunno exactly where orange county is. but you need to meet up with us florida people. im thinking on a tampa meet soon. just have to make sure the car is still running.

customrsturboMay-06-04 06:47 AM
249 posts,
#2891, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 8

Orange County is in Orlando Area. I live behind University of Central Florida (UCF). Let me know when you will meet and where. Maybe I can show up.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

RyaN95i4May-06-04 07:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#2892, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by grain
i dunno exactly where orange county is. but you need to meet up with us florida people. im thinking on a tampa meet soon. just have to make sure the car is still running.

When are you planning this meet? Im in gainesville

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

BlueMoonEclipseMay-06-04 08:32 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#2893, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 10

Ok now i was curious about this setup...how do you tune it for fuel compensation for boost??

vote for your choice of body style for Bluie!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluemooneclipse

customrsturboMay-06-04 08:47 AM
249 posts,
#2894, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 11

The HKS Additional Injector controller comes with a separate MAP sensor that need to be installed. This is how you tune it for boost. Also it has an RPM signal cable that needs to be attached to the RPM signal. So now you can tune it based on RPM increments and/or boost.
No matter what is the setting, the injectors will open in 10% increments up to 100%. You only need a fuel pressure at idle of 35 psi. I haven't upgraded my fuel pump nor fuel pressure regulator. It also has an on/off system switch. You can tun it while driving it because no laptop is need it. Make a pass, the car felt too rich; re-adjust the fuel using the in-dash mounted unit.
It is not suitable for those running 24psi or more. This system is for 23psi or less. Other than this is pretty good peice of equipment.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

Dave41079May-06-04 10:52 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#2895, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by customrsturbo
Make a pass, the car felt too rich; re-adjust the fuel using the in-dash mounted unit.

I REALLY hope you're using datalogging software and not the seat-of-the-pantsometer. Could you explain what a car feels like when it's too rich?

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

TXTurboGSMay-06-04 01:14 PM
Member since Sep 29th 2003
333 posts,
#2896, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 13

It would be risky to tune it that way. How much easier or complicated is it to tune compared with the other controller? I am also switching to 8 injectors soon. I was hoping I could use more than just 23psi though.

thedawgMay-06-04 01:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#2897, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 14

Props on custom building basically your entire setup. That looks really good, and you probably didn't waste too much money on the stuff either.

customrsturboMay-06-04 02:11 PM
249 posts,
#2898, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 13
May-06-04 02:13 PM by customrsturbo

Yes I'm using the seat-of-the-pantsometer. I try to use as less money as possible. There are some indications on running rich other than black smoke out of tail pipe. Sparkplug conditions, too much fuel will create backfiring on exhaust pipe. Air/fuel ratio gauge readings. Yes I know the gauge is not that precise, but it give you an idea. Remember I'm running stock injectors plus 330cc. That is a lot of fuel. Better to run rich than lean. Everybody know the symtoms of running lean, so I try to run very very rich first then start leaning out little by little. Right now the next step-up in the setting will rich me too much.

If you are running more than 23psi, don't get it. Or if you have 900.00 for the new version HKS AIC-3, you can boost more than 23psi. Also it give you an obtion to use high or low impendace injectors.

No, didn't spend money. That is the beauty of custom setup. Better if you do-it-yourself.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

TeametxMay-06-04 05:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#2899, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 16

What's up with that regulator on the fuel rail? That's different! Is that the only regulator?

I only tune to my EGT's, it seems to work well.

customrsturboMay-07-04 02:57 AM
249 posts,
#2900, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 17

The fuel rail is from a Eclipse GST cap at the regulator. The fuel regulator working is the stock one.
I need to get an EGT gauge. That will be my next item to get.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

UnrealXPJun-14-04 02:52 PM
Member since Dec 05th 2001
23 posts,
#2901, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 10

Orange county aswell, dean and univ...write me back if you want to meet up i am putting together a custom 14b turbo and need all the advice i can get thanks -Brad

mitch21May-28-04 09:33 AM
Member since May 28th 2004
12 posts,
#2902, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi i need a little help. Can you tell me where the individual red wire goes and the red and green wire go that are together.

Thank you

customrsturboMay-28-04 09:46 AM
249 posts,
#2903, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 19
May-28-04 09:57 AM by customrsturbo

The red wire (alone) is positive(+) all time, from battery. This one has a fuse box, if not attach one.
The other two, green and red on sleeve go to:
- green: rpm signal. If using DIS-2 connect to RPM signal on box.
- red: to positive(+) switch. This will supply current when key is in "ON" position.
That is all
Let me know of your set-up. If you have tunning problems let me know. Maybe I can help you.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21May-29-04 06:32 AM
12 posts,
#2904, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 20

I forgot to ask you were the green wire goes that is conected to the head unit I thought it would just connect to the power amps green wire. Im also using an injector off the non turbo 1st gen talon and using that fuel pressure regulator and seems to be working fine

thanks for the help got my HKS AIC with no instuctions

customrsturboMay-31-04 11:26 AM
249 posts,
#2905, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 21

Did your AIC is working? Did you connect all the wires? I can fax you the insturction. Let me know what you need.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21May-31-04 11:51 AM
12 posts,
#2906, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 21

now i just need the green wire that comes off the wire harness, the are two green wires one goes through to the wire harness and the other green wire is just loose and cut. the one that is loose comes from the face plate. Can you tell me where is goes?\

Thank you

tim97rsMay-31-04 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#2907, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 23

how are you supplying fuel to each rail? also, what are you doing for the return off of both rails?

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

customrsturboMay-31-04 04:01 PM
249 posts,
#2908, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 24
May-31-04 04:06 PM by customrsturbo

I want to make sure your AIC ic complete. You should have:
1.Power Amplifier - with
-red wire alone(positive w/ fuse box)
-green and red wire in sleeve(green to rpm; red to key switch)
-set of wires in sleeve to head unit harness
-set of wires in sleeve to map sensor
-set of wires in sleeve to injectors and resistor pack
-black wire in sleeve(negative)
2.Head Unit - tunning panel
3.Map sensor
4.Injector Resistor Pack
If something is different let me know.

My fuel rail is just tapped into the supply line for the stock fuel rail. The additional GST fuel rail has the regulator capped. The only regulator working is the stock one.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21Jun-01-04 05:00 AM
12 posts,
#2909, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 25

I have every thing all I need to Know is were the green wire goes that comes from the head unit to the the wire that goes thru the fire wall to the power amp. there are two green wires but one does not go all the way thru

---------------------- pink
---------------------- purple
head unit ---------------------- blue power amp
---------------------- green
---------------------- black
---------------------- yellow
---------------------- white
_____
\____
\___
\_______ green wire that I dont
know were it goes

I dont have a resitor pack because
I tought I did not need it

customrsturboJun-01-04 10:16 AM
249 posts,
#2910, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 26

Will be home in 1 hour and will check the manual
Sorry is have been taking so long for me to give you the information.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

customrsturboJun-02-04 02:54 AM
249 posts,
#2911, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 27

I have the old unit (AIC I) and there is only a set of sleeved wires coming out of the head unit that connect to a wire harness, an then connects to the amplifier.I don't have any more wires. The old AIC needs the resistor pack. Maybe you have the new one, AIC III. The new one doesn't have adjustable knobs in the head unit like mine, it only have buttons. Also, you are right when you say you do not need a resistor pack (if you have the AIC III). Now, you can get the instruction(14 pages)if you go to this address: http://www.rallycar.co.uk/hks/installation.htm
and under the miscellaneous section click on AIC Manual.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21Jun-02-04 08:55 AM
12 posts,
#2912, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 28

that wireing harnes that goes to the amplifier from the headunit it starts with 9 wires from the head unit and goes to the conector one wire is lost and in the wireing harnes it starts with 8 wires and fineshes with 7 because the green wire that I dont know were it goes branches off and then the 7 wires plug to the power amp. I have the same hks aic as you do and I do have the resistor pack sorry about that. I thoght you ment the resistors for the turbo injectors mod.

thanks for the help just need to know were the green wire goes then i can hook every thing up.

PS no Fax #

customrsturboJun-02-04 03:52 PM
249 posts,
#2913, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 29
Jun-02-04 04:01 PM by customrsturbo

In my AIC the green cable is located in one of the corners between the blue and the black wire. In the connector; the connector from the control unit and the connector from the amplifier.

white | red | yellow
xxxxx |xxxx | blue
xxxxx |black| green

Also, the purple wire will change depending on the ignition system on the car. For our cars (DIS ignition) the PURPLE wire on the long wire harness has to be changed to match the GRAY wire on the control unit.

red | purple | lock | yellow |
xxx | white | black | green | blue

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21Jun-03-04 11:55 AM
12 posts,
#2914, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 30

I think I got it my wires go like this

white/red/yellow
xxxxx/green/blue
purple/black/green

the midle green is the one I dont know its cut but you say to conect the middle green to the purple like this

white/red/yellow
xxxxx/purple/blue
xxxxx/black/green

does the old purple wire get reconected. want to get this right because already melted all the wires on my apexi AVC type R.

customrsturboJun-03-04 02:06 PM
249 posts,
#2915, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 31

I will make the complete wiring diagram like on my AIC and I will send it to you by e-mail. Lwt me know your e-mail. I will also try to e-mail you the manual, there are two tables that will help you tune the car.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21Jun-04-04 04:47 PM
12 posts,
#2916, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 32

my e mail adress is mitch21@sympatico.ca

tanks I think it would be less confusing that way I spent hour looking for instuctions on internet but could only get aic III

customrsturboJun-12-04 06:02 AM
249 posts,
#2917, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 33

Did you get the wiring diagram and the pictures of the manual? Let me know how is the set-up coming. Include some pictures

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mitch21Jun-12-04 11:16 AM
12 posts,
#2918, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 34

My e-mail is down and can not access it right now can you send it to bourbonnais@sympatico.ca

thanks

mitch21Jun-14-04 12:34 PM
12 posts,
#2919, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 35

got the instructions today puting everything together right now thanks for the help be boosting in no time

customrsturboJun-15-04 04:48 AM
249 posts,
#2920, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 36

Good Deal Hey, post some pictures of your set-up.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

jrguillenFeb-24-06 10:00 AM
Member since Feb 24th 2006
2 posts,
#2921, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 38

Hi there, as other body I also need full information about this HKS AIC version 1 , I have some doubts about its wiring installation so I´d like somebody can help me or send me information , install instruction manual in PDF format or whatever by e-mail at :

jorguill@yahoo.com

I´ll really appreciate it.

This is the picture that the AIC that I have , I hope can be seen :
It is complete as it appears.

celladoorJan-12-07 04:43 AM
Member since Jan 12th 2007
1 posts,
#2922, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 34

hi mate just new to forum 2gnt i was reading past forums looking for info i was wondering if it wouldn,t be to much trouble if you could email me the instuctions to hks aic celladoor12@yahoo.com.au ican pay you for these instructions if that is a must,mark.

Moderatorcs82685Jan-12-07 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#2923, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by celladoor
hi mate just new to forum 2gnt i was reading past forums looking for info i was wondering if it wouldn,t be to much trouble if you could email me the instuctions to hks aic celladoor12@yahoo.com.au ican pay you for these instructions if that is a must,mark.

Welcome to the site and thank you for using the search before asking as many new people do not. You may want to PM whoever you're trying to get answers from because this is an old thread and they may not be active on the board anymore. You may also want to check out the wiki on our homepage as there is lots of useful information there.

Here's an example of what it has to offer and something that may help you get started on an 8-injector setup

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Building%20an%208%20Injector%20Fuel%20System

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2882 Previous topic | Next topic