Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1097
View in linear mode

Subject: "buy/see forumn qestions" Previous topic | Next topic
pzp107May-30-07 01:12 PM
Member since Feb 27th 2006
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1097, "buy/see forumn qestions"

I dont know where to put this since I can find an admins email here to fix the problem. I want to list some stuff I want to buy in the buy/sell but t says i dont have enough posts to post in that forumn. Can anyone help me out and tell me whats up.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: buy/see forumn qestions, bigrob3232, May-30-07 01:16 PM, #1
RE: buy/see forumn qestions, djtrickee, May-30-07 01:30 PM, #2
      RE: buy/see forumn qestions, Moderatorcs82685, May-30-07 02:12 PM, #3
           RE: buy/see forumn qestions, totaleclipse_05, May-30-07 05:34 PM, #4
                RE: buy/see forumn qestions, djtrickee, May-30-07 07:03 PM, #5
RE: buy/see forumn qestions, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-30-07 09:56 PM, #6
RE: buy/see forumn qestions, TeamDR1665, May-31-07 03:07 AM, #7

bigrob3232May-30-07 01:16 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2006
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1098, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm not an admin but from my knowledge....you are too new of a member to post for sell or buy...just be active on some topics until you are here long enough to be allowed to post in the FS section. dont go posting random crap either becuase I think that may get you "fired" but like I said dont take my word for it. I'm not an admin

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeMay-30-07 01:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1099, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by bigrob3232
dont go posting random crap either becuase I think that may get you "fired"

You mean like posting this kinda shit question in the Turbo forum? Sheesh.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Moderatorcs82685May-30-07 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#1100, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 2

There is a minimum of 25 posts before you can post in the BST section. However if we see you posting stupid shit, we'll delete those posts and you'll have to start over again. We want you to stay and be a part of this community not just come to make a few bucks and never be heard from again.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

totaleclipse_05May-30-07 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#1101, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 3

Also, please look over what you typed before submitting. I got a headache from trying to read the title of this thread.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

djtrickeeMay-30-07 07:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1102, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Also, please look over what you typed before submitting. I got a headache from trying to read the title of this thread.

It's the new generation comprehension mang. Gotta be able to read lower than a 3rd grade level to understand! Get it? Got it? Good.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-30-07 09:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1103, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by pzp107
I dont know where to put this since I can find an admins email here to fix the problem. I want to list some stuff I want to buy in the buy/sell but t says i dont have enough posts to post in that forumn. Can anyone help me out and tell me whats up.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665May-31-07 03:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1104, "RE: buy/see forumn qestions"
In response to Reply # 6

You don't have enough posts. The message said so right there.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1097 Previous topic | Next topic