Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectbuy/see forumn qestions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1097
1097, buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by pzp107, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont know where to put this since I can find an admins email here to fix the problem. I want to list some stuff I want to buy in the buy/sell but t says i dont have enough posts to post in that forumn. Can anyone help me out and tell me whats up.
1098, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by bigrob3232, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm not an admin but from my knowledge....you are too new of a member to post for sell or buy...just be active on some topics until you are here long enough to be allowed to post in the FS section. dont go posting random crap either becuase I think that may get you "fired" but like I said dont take my word for it. I'm not an admin
1099, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bigrob3232
dont go posting random crap either becuase I think that may get you "fired"

You mean like posting this kinda shit question in the Turbo forum? Sheesh. :blahblah
1100, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There is a minimum of 25 posts before you can post in the BST section. However if we see you posting stupid shit, we'll delete those posts and you'll have to start over again. We want you to stay and be a part of this community not just come to make a few bucks and never be heard from again.
1101, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Also, please look over what you typed before submitting. I got a headache from trying to read the title of this thread.
1102, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Also, please look over what you typed before submitting. I got a headache from trying to read the title of this thread.

It's the new generation comprehension mang. Gotta be able to read lower than a 3rd grade level to understand! Get it? Got it? Good.
1103, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by pzp107
I dont know where to put this since I can find an admins email here to fix the problem. I want to list some stuff I want to buy in the buy/sell but t says i dont have enough posts to post in that forumn. Can anyone help me out and tell me whats up.

1104, RE: buy/see forumn qestions
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You don't have enough posts. The message said so right there.
I generated this page in 0.0090529918670654 seconds, executing 7 queries.