Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135542
View in linear mode

Subject: "P0300" Previous topic | Next topic
JoshDSMNov-24-11 05:33 PM
Member since Aug 29th 2010
69 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135542, "P0300"

I am getting this code, now i know its a multi misfire and I have red what the causes could be. Now my car runs fine so i am thinking that its the coil pack?

Any help is needed......sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Nov-25-11 08:33 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135543, "RE: P0300"
In response to Reply # 0

Check the suggestions here:

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0300

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

venge24Nov-30-11 04:44 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2009
33 posts,
#135584, "RE: P0300"
In response to Reply # 0

this could also be a fuel problem, like injectors clogged with gunk or whatever, i had this problem, my filler tube was rotted onm the top and i didnt know it, so it kept putting crap in the tank and it was enough to get passed 2- filters i had in the system. i kept cleaning the injectors, and they kept clogging back up faster and faster, anyways, the morrell of the story,

take the injectors out, clean them with carb cleaner or TB cleaner, blow them out with air, ect, see if that works, its about an hours job for me since ive done it a dozen times or more

venge24Nov-30-11 04:45 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2009
33 posts,
#135585, "RE: P0300"
In response to Reply # 2

it also showed me the codes for multi cylender misfire, and also 1,2,3,4, depending on witch ones wore the worst

JoshDSMNov-30-11 05:40 PM
Member since Aug 29th 2010
69 posts,
#135588, "RE: P0300"
In response to Reply # 3

Okay, I got my codes red with a better scanner than I have it red p0300-4. I hope its not bad gas because I got a full tank of 93 the day before. Also got a new coil pack, wires and plugs to see if it works.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135542 Previous topic | Next topic