Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117336
View in linear mode

Subject: "new injen air intake" Previous topic | Next topic
turbomex1Feb-24-01 03:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
44 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117336, "new injen air intake"

turbomex1howdy y'all it's me turbomex from N.Cali Modesto for whoeva give's lol i was wondering if anyone has the injen air intake.because i just got one and needed to know if it's worth the $$$190 dollars i dropped on the puppy.oh btw i owne a beuatyfull 1997 Rs Eclipse!black and stock for know i plan on upping the ante little by little eventully the 2stage HRC turbo kit so I can smash on those punks that alway dog me in their mustanksi mean mustakes no wait i mean m.u.s.t.a.n shit i just cant do it you know what i mean . so if i sound a lil' pist but u all know what i mean. oh yeah not to forget those freak's and their lil' hoduhs? who are they kidding?ha!ha!ha!thanx DSM'ers peace!P.S. I think it's model # Is1880 u can see it at their site www.injen.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: new injen air intake, Justin, Feb-24-01 06:09 PM, #1
RE injen intake, turbomex1, Feb-25-01 07:04 AM, #2
      RE: RE injen intake, phatGS, Feb-25-01 09:24 AM, #3
           RE: RE injen intake, Junoon, Feb-25-01 12:43 PM, #4
                RE: RE injen intake, turbomex1, Feb-25-01 02:54 PM, #5
RE: new injen air intake, TeamMichael_97RS, Feb-26-01 03:38 AM, #6

JustinFeb-24-01 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
73 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117337, "RE: new injen air intake"
In response to Reply # 0

what?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

turbomex1Feb-25-01 07:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
44 posts,
#117338, "RE injen intake"
In response to Reply # 1

turbomex1 i mean intake it replace's stock airfilter and box with a pipe and cone style filter?.

phatGSFeb-25-01 09:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#117339, "RE: RE injen intake"
In response to Reply # 2

what i found when i went to their website was the same intake that they've had for our car. I think they're in the process of developing a cold-air adapter or something though.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

JunoonFeb-25-01 12:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
122 posts,
#117340, "RE: RE injen intake"
In response to Reply # 3

to be honest with u man.. i think i'd save up my money.. if i knew i'd end up buying a turbo kit... basically that's what i'm doin... no CAI, headers, cam gears or anything... and am about to get a turbo kit in a month or so.. just my $0.02..

P.S. you have to take the intake and header off when you get the turbo.. and i'm not sure anyone using cams with turbo.

Junoon
97-RS
Michigan

turbomex1Feb-25-01 02:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
44 posts,
#117341, "RE: RE injen intake"
In response to Reply # 4

turbomex1tue dat true dat!

TeamMichael_97RSFeb-26-01 03:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#117342, "RE: new injen air intake"
In response to Reply # 0

I have the Injen and like it a lot. And $190 is too much. Road Race sells them for $145. And yes I'm waiting for the Cold Air Adapter pipe to come out so I can put that on mine.

However, if you are planning Turbo any time soon I wouldn't bother with a mod you won't be able to use after the turbo is on. I plan on staying NA for a while if I do turbo it's down the road a ways so I'm building NA. Depends on when you plan the turbo and what you want until then.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117336 Previous topic | Next topic