Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectnew injen air intake
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=117336
117336, new injen air intake
Posted by turbomex1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
turbomex1howdy y'all it's me turbomex from N.Cali Modesto for whoeva give's lol i was wondering if anyone has the injen air intake.because i just got one and needed to know if it's worth the $$$190 dollars i dropped on the puppy.oh btw i owne a beuatyfull 1997 Rs Eclipse!black and stock for know i plan on upping the ante little by little eventully the 2stage HRC turbo kit so I can smash on those punks that alway dog me in their mustanksi mean mustakes no wait i mean m.u.s.t.a.n shit i just cant do it you know what i mean . so if i sound a lil' pist but u all know what i mean. oh yeah not to forget those freak's and their lil' hoduhs? who are they kidding?ha!ha!ha!thanx DSM'ers peace!P.S. I think it's model # Is1880 u can see it at their site www.injen.com
117337, RE: new injen air intake
Posted by Justin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what?
117338, RE injen intake
turbomex1 i mean intake it replace's stock airfilter and box with a pipe and cone style filter?.
117339, RE: RE injen intake
Posted by phatGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what i found when i went to their website was the same intake that they've had for our car. I think they're in the process of developing a cold-air adapter or something though.
117340, RE: RE injen intake
Posted by Junoon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
to be honest with u man.. i think i'd save up my money.. if i knew i'd end up buying a turbo kit... basically that's what i'm doin... no CAI, headers, cam gears or anything... and am about to get a turbo kit in a month or so.. just my $0.02..

P.S. you have to take the intake and header off when you get the turbo.. and i'm not sure anyone using cams with turbo.

Junoon
97-RS
Michigan
117341, RE: RE injen intake
turbomex1tue dat true dat!
117342, RE: new injen air intake
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the Injen and like it a lot. And $190 is too much. Road Race sells them for $145. And yes I'm waiting for the Cold Air Adapter pipe to come out so I can put that on mine.

However, if you are planning Turbo any time soon I wouldn't bother with a mod you won't be able to use after the turbo is on. I plan on staying NA for a while if I do turbo it's down the road a ways so I'm building NA. Depends on when you plan the turbo and what you want until then.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/
I generated this page in 0.008018970489502 seconds, executing 7 queries.