Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7569
View in threaded mode

Subject: "July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic
BigBaldJun-15-03 03:54 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7569, "July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet"
Jun-15-03 03:56 PM by BigBald

They are holding their annual Summerslam car show there this year and they usually let you run on the track for time. A Few of us have decided to go and take a few runs for fun. So far:

Remy
Wu-Tang
Icedout
Myself

are going. IF you want to join us on that day post here and let us know so we can all meet up before hand. This should be fun as it will be my first real time on the track and I am sure it won't be pretty. Wu and I agreed to go against each other for fun. Lets make this a good turnout.....

Saturday : 07/05 7th Annual IDRC Import and Low Rider Summer Slam. Street Muffled Time Trials + Import Survival Series Bracket Racing Format + Pro Qualifying + Top 100 Car Show. Import vehicles Only for Drag Racing. Open 11 AM.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
RemyJul-01-03 02:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7812, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 80

yeah we had car problems

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ThE oRACLeJul-02-03 05:21 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#7829, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 81

yea that toll booth fucked me up .. i didnt see u guys get off ... annnnnnnnnoying

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

RemyJul-02-03 08:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7841, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 82

Just thought I would let everyone know , if your not on time your ass is getting left.

ThE oRACLeJul-03-03 08:33 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#7847, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 83

just to let you know if you break down or lose a clutch your on your own ....lol

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

RemyJul-03-03 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7848, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 84

>just to let you know if you break down or lose a clutch your
>on your own ....lol

icedoutJul-03-03 02:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#7854, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 85

you won;t have to worry about that cause remy's car isn't rolling with the pack..... it's still broke so he's thumbing his way down:o

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RemyJul-03-03 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7855, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 86

>you won;t have to worry about that cause remy's car isn't
>rolling with the pack..... it's still broke so he's thumbing
>his way down:o

Actually my car has been fixed since 4:30pm but i had no ride to get over there and get it. Now i have to wait until Monday . But on a positive note as soon as i leave the shop on Monday morning I am going staright to pick up and install mr. big 16g

lonnie1977Jul-03-03 03:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
364 posts,
#7858, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 87

Helmet rental is $3 plus your DL for a deposit I believe

98 GS
HRC Stage II

RemyJul-04-03 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7861, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 88

Everyone meeting at my moms house in Mt.Vernon does NOT have to be there until 8 am.

Jesters EclipseJul-04-03 06:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
#7862, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 89

Speaking of times, Icedout, what time are we meeting at the rest stop on the turnpike?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7569 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic