Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7569
View in threaded mode

Subject: "July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic
BigBaldJun-15-03 03:54 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7569, "July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet"
Jun-15-03 03:56 PM by BigBald

They are holding their annual Summerslam car show there this year and they usually let you run on the track for time. A Few of us have decided to go and take a few runs for fun. So far:

Remy
Wu-Tang
Icedout
Myself

are going. IF you want to join us on that day post here and let us know so we can all meet up before hand. This should be fun as it will be my first real time on the track and I am sure it won't be pretty. Wu and I agreed to go against each other for fun. Lets make this a good turnout.....

Saturday : 07/05 7th Annual IDRC Import and Low Rider Summer Slam. Street Muffled Time Trials + Import Survival Series Bracket Racing Format + Pro Qualifying + Top 100 Car Show. Import vehicles Only for Drag Racing. Open 11 AM.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
RemyJun-22-03 10:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7705, "RE: July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet"
In response to Reply # 60

>i'll laugh as you get beat by a guy with hanicap
>plates......... all you'll hear is the tial bov and wastegate
>dumping on the gst.....lol

Sounds like a challenge which I gladly except

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ThE oRACLeJun-23-03 04:50 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#7706, "RE: July 5th Englishtown Summerslam meet"
In response to Reply # 61

ooooooooooooh u boys are so crazy ..... whos going up against the power of the auto !~~~! lol

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

WtngclanJun-23-03 05:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#7710, "GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 62

Wtngclan VS. Big Bald
Wtngclan VS. Oracle

add yours

Another BANNED asshole.

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-23-03 05:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#7711, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 63

well, it's official...i def. won't be able to go with you guys on the fifth. i just got diagnosed with lyme disease this morning. so i'm going to be missing out on work all of this week and probably some of next week.....which means i'm gonna have to make up hours somewhere(saturdays maybe even sundays). hopefully there will be another one soon that i'll be able to go to. god damn ticks fuck everything up!!! the worst part about it was that the damn thing bit me on one of my nuts...go figure. oh well, have fun for me and i'll catch you guys at the next one!

2007 wrx

icedoutJun-23-03 06:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#7712, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 63

>Wtngclan VS. Big Bald
>Wtngclan VS. Oracle
>
>add yours

so the winner of all youz..... can take a crack at the champ...

cause i'm pretty sure i'll be running cause i drove the car around the block today after the Dr.... said it was cool so i have to weeks to get my leg ready to do quick shifts so i can race...... gonna do the brakes this week and bring it to jeff next week and have him tune it for this weather so she's running good for the 5th.... cause right now she is so untuned it's killing me...... i gotta grab my datalogger from my crib and bring it back to my parents so i can see how she is really runnin
gotta get a 12sec run..... that's all i want,,,,,,

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

icedoutJun-23-03 06:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#7713, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 64

>well, it's official...i def. won't be able to go with you
>guys on the fifth. i just got diagnosed with lyme disease
>this morning. so i'm going to be missing out on work all of
>this week and probably some of next week.....which means i'm
>gonna have to make up hours somewhere(saturdays maybe even
>sundays). hopefully there will be another one soon that i'll
>be able to go to. god damn ticks fuck everything up!!! the
>worst part about it was that the damn thing bit me on one of
>my nuts...go figure. oh well, have fun for me and i'll catch
>you guys at the next one!

sorry to hear about that bro...... sometime in later july i'll be posting up about our 2nd annual 6 flags meet...... so hopefully you can show for that cause it turns out to be a great day......

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RemyJun-24-03 05:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7720, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 64

>well, it's official...i def. won't be able to go with you
>guys on the fifth. i just got diagnosed with lyme disease
>this morning. so i'm going to be missing out on work all of
>this week and probably some of next week.....which means i'm
>gonna have to make up hours somewhere(saturdays maybe even
>sundays). hopefully there will be another one soon that i'll
>be able to go to. god damn ticks fuck everything up!!! the
>worst part about it was that the damn thing bit me on one of
>my nuts...go figure. oh well, have fun for me and i'll catch
>you guys at the next one!

Sorry to hear that man

RemyJun-25-03 02:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7739, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 65

Kahn
el2oCz
deuce
Remy
Wu-Tang
Icedout
BigBald
Oracle
Jesters Eclipse
Lonnie1977
H82blegl
KidEvo
Bruiser
eclipse_gs_1512
GG484

ThE oRACLeJun-26-03 11:34 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#7744, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 68
Jun-26-03 11:50 AM by ThE oRACLe

i want my rematch !@~*~@!and a blunt afterward in the parking lot !
wutang did u see that silly rs that night.. sigh

and a blunt afterward in the parking lot !@@!

my friend joey is coming 94 accord and my cousin sammy with his rsx

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

WtngclanJun-27-03 03:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#7761, "RE: GRUDGE MATCHES"
In response to Reply # 69

i think my friend is going to come in his like 94 vw golf .. its 2.0 and actually came me a lil run for my money stock

Another BANNED asshole.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7569 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic