Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #686
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Previous topic | Next topic
flossinpnoyracerJan-07-02 06:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#686, "NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"

whos down need head count we can hook up at dave n busters or some shit most peeps have their meets there wid no probs

1999 GST

1997 RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
FuSi0NJan-23-02 06:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#707, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

>Hows FEB 16th SATURDAY at 1PM
>
>Meet location: DAVE N BUSTERS in GREAT MALL MILPITAS parking
>lot
>http://www.daveandbusters.com
>
>MEET TIME: 1pm - till whenever you guys want
>
>Agenda: check out how peeps rides are comming along, chill
>chop it up, eat and hangout in dave n busters
>
>
>****LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A COOL TIME TO DO IT*****

Thats the time.

Hey Allan, cool running into you in Union City, small world aint it? Where were you coming from?

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

speedracer21Jan-14-02 08:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
638 posts,
#708, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 17

I'm down. Maybe i'll even have my engine done by then!
Just let me know when and where..

GrashperJan-15-02 07:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#709, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 22

<im never going near fremont PIGS CITY!!!!

This part of Fremont is cool, not many if any cops are in this area, at least that I have seenand I am from Fremont. The part of Fremont is the city part itself like Fremont Blvd, Mowry and Stevenson.This is the back end of Fremont almost to Warm Springs area. But the parking lot there is a good size and and its not packed like the Great Mall parking lot. It would be alot easier to see and find everybody. But I am down to go where ever, and the Feb. 16th sounds cool. We could do this for my Birthday, as it is on the 20th. That would be sweet. PARTY!!!!!!

no more 420A

only 4G63

magnusJan-15-02 09:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#710, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 23

LOoks like Its GoiNg to be FEb 16th 1pm?????? KorY you BetTER bring the X cause ill have mine and my GS..........Curtis (magnus/nocat)

SoyYoThe1Jan-15-02 11:14 AM
Member since Jan 13th 2002
1 posts,
#711, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down, just hit me up with the details.

KoryJan-15-02 11:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#712, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 25

hopefully my gsx is done then too... perf. wise that is. looking forward to seeing u geyz

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

HadesOmegaJan-15-02 01:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#713, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 26

uh oh shall I play the red suns music as you make your entrance bwahaha. or perhaps the emperors theme!

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

basikstylz (Guest)Jan-16-02 08:49 AM

#714, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 27

Sounds like a plan I am down. I should have my clutch swapped and broken in by then as well. as far as fremont.... I am with Rob on that one.... they aren't to friendly to fixed up import cars. and D&B is a coo place just as long as we can all manage to find parking. unfortunatly the great mall never has parking. but I would rather go there and not park near everyone than go to fremont and get another ticket.

Mummer12Jan-18-02 05:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#715, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 28

Hell s yeah I am down for sure no flakers this is a plan enough time given to plan ahead. Good job flossin. Ill bring some 420A's

flossinpnoyracerJan-18-02 09:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#716, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 29

coo looks like we gonna have a good turn out

we havent had a meet in a long ass time because no one is willing to set up the meets anymore oh wells but yea hope to see you guys there

MEMBA YALL DONT FORGET TO CLEAN DA RIDES!!!!! IMMA TAKE SOME DIGICAMERA PICS AND DONT WANT BIRD SHIT DECALS!!!!

1999 GST

1997 RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #686 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Previous topic | Next topic