Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #686
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Previous topic | Next topic
flossinpnoyracerJan-07-02 06:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#686, "NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"

whos down need head count we can hook up at dave n busters or some shit most peeps have their meets there wid no probs

1999 GST

1997 RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
HadesOmegaJan-08-02 08:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#697, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

haha we tried that one time I didn't see anybody. Haha I saw randy on the way to the meet, drove around that crowded parking lot for like 20 mins looking at all the eclipses and trying to figure out if they go to the board or not

I'd like to go to a meet. Pleeze don't schedule it on one of my drill dates How bout eastridge again? The parking lot is resonably empty. hehe does that parking garage at the great mall have a top floor hehe, it's pretty crowded there though. Haha actually I've never been to the other floor on that thing.

Or why don't we meet up at an autocross? There is plenty of space to have a meet there, just don't do any burnouts or make a lotta noise cuz we'll get kicked out hehe. They have them at the coloseum and golden gate fields. You'll get to watch other cars (particular me) race and see lotsa nice race cars.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kriotJan-09-02 07:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#698, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

i'm down, just say when

mods:
gst exhaust, iceman intake, af/x udp, accell wires, ngk bkre511
soon: af/x tb

GrashperJan-09-02 07:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#699, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

How about City Beach in Fremont? It just opened up and its been taking alot of my money, (more beer please and a shot of ToKillYa)! But its pretty cool place. Its got a decent size parking lot that I have yet to see get full. Its one of those indoor sports things with rock climbing and pool tables, foos ball, ping pong tables, hella sh!t, and its right by the freeway(880) Auto Mall and Fremont Blvd to be exact. O, and they got a bar, DAS RIGHT!!!! Well just a suggestion. What do you think?

no more 420A

only 4G63

HadesOmegaJan-13-02 06:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#700, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

hmm interesting....

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

flossinpnoyracerJan-14-02 03:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#701, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

>How about City Beach in Fremont? It just opened up and its
>been taking alot of my money, (more beer please and a shot
>of ToKillYa)! But its pretty cool place. Its got a decent
>size parking lot that I have yet to see get full. Its one of
>those indoor sports things with rock climbing and pool
>tables, foos ball, ping pong tables, hella sh!t, and its
>right by the freeway(880) Auto Mall and Fremont Blvd to be
>exact. O, and they got a bar, DAS RIGHT!!!! Well just a
>suggestion. What do you think?

im never going near fremont PIGS CITY!!!!

1999 GST

1997 RS

flossinpnoyracerJan-14-02 03:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#702, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

>haha we tried that one time I didn't see anybody. Haha I
>saw randy on the way to the meet, drove around that crowded
>parking lot for like 20 mins looking at all the eclipses and
>trying to figure out if they go to the board or not
>
>I'd like to go to a meet. Pleeze don't schedule it on one
>of my drill dates How bout eastridge again? The parking
>lot is resonably empty. hehe does that parking garage at
>the great mall have a top floor hehe, it's pretty crowded
>there though. Haha actually I've never been to the other
>floor on that thing.
>
>Or why don't we meet up at an autocross? There is plenty of
>space to have a meet there, just don't do any burnouts or
>make a lotta noise cuz we'll get kicked out hehe. They have
>them at the coloseum and golden gate fields. You'll get to
>watch other cars (particular me) race and see lotsa nice
>race cars.

MERLIN

why dont u set up that autocross meet

1999 GST

1997 RS

FuSi0NJan-14-02 07:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#703, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

Sup man, we got a date for this?

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

flossinpnoyracerJan-14-02 07:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#704, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 17

Hows FEB 16th SATURDAY at 1PM

Meet location: DAVE N BUSTERS in GREAT MALL MILPITAS parking lot
http://www.daveandbusters.com

MEET TIME: 1pm - till whenever you guys want

Agenda: check out how peeps rides are comming along, chill chop it up, eat and hangout in dave n busters

****LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A COOL TIME TO DO IT*****

1999 GST

1997 RS

KoryJan-14-02 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#705, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

are 4g63s invited? hehe

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

namelesseclipse (Guest)Jan-14-02 07:54 AM

#706, "RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

I'm down to do this.....thats like a month away......gives me some time to do some more stuff to my car

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #686 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Previous topic | Next topic