Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6131
View in linear mode

Subject: "INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...." Previous topic | Next topic
steve0677Mar-06-03 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6131, "INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."

Hey guys I come with good news, this is probably going to happen. The guys at Indyhead were impressed with us. The time taking to actually have this complpeted is 3-4 months. I have dedicated myself as a the rep for us so all questions send them over to me. I will be keeping in touch with Indyheads on a periodic basis and supplying them with whatever they need. It is unsure at the moment that they will need any kind of deposit from us, so as of now I guess that is a no. This is a great day!

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., BMPDirk, Mar-06-03 06:35 AM, #1
RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., BlakeW5, Mar-06-03 07:13 AM, #2
      RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., Dinkjs, Mar-06-03 09:05 AM, #3
           RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., OZ_GS, Mar-06-03 10:08 AM, #4
                RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., FnNitWit81, Mar-06-03 01:43 PM, #5
                     RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...., steve0677, Mar-06-03 01:52 PM, #6

BMPDirkMar-06-03 06:35 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6135, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 0

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!! I cant wait man!! We should get this right in time for summer

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlakeW5Mar-06-03 07:13 AM
Member since Jan 26th 2003
60 posts,
#6136, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 1

Have they said anything about a special price due to the interest?

97 Eclipse GS
- Ebay CAI
- Ebay Dual Tip Muffler
- Ebay Front and Rear Strut Bars
- Energy Suspension Motor Mounts

DinkjsMar-06-03 09:05 AM
Member since Jun 16th 2002
1035 posts,
#6138, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 2

Ahhhhhh the joys of living just minutes from INDYHEAD...I love it hehehe...I wont have to pay for shipping I can just go up to them and pick it up myself.....beautiful

Performance: Stuff that makes my car run better or go faster

Looks: Stock because looks doesnt make my car go faster or run better

Weight Reduction: CF Hood, No A/C or Powersteering Accessories, No rear interior

OZ_GSMar-06-03 10:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#6139, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 3

So this will replace the entire intake manifold and bolt directly up to the engine?? I am pretty excited!! Also what are they going to make the inlet whole from the TB as far as size of opening?? This with the 60 mm TB would be awesome I would think. Lastly are we still going to have all of the vacuum line hookups we need for cruise control and stuff??

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

FnNitWit81Mar-06-03 01:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6147, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 4

I would hope that the production intakes will have a 60mm opening match to the throttle bodies. Is there any way you can find out for us what they will be doing?

Thank

steve0677Mar-06-03 01:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#6149, "RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here...."
In response to Reply # 5

yeah i can find out. just leave all ur q's here so when i call them back in a week i can have a list.

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6131 Previous topic | Next topic