Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectINDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=6131
6131, INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by steve0677, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys I come with good news, this is probably going to happen. The guys at Indyhead were impressed with us. The time taking to actually have this complpeted is 3-4 months. I have dedicated myself as a the rep for us so all questions send them over to me. I will be keeping in touch with Indyheads on a periodic basis and supplying them with whatever they need. It is unsure at the moment that they will need any kind of deposit from us, so as of now I guess that is a no. This is a great day! :thumbsup
6135, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by BMPDirk, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!! I cant wait man!! We should get this right in time for summer :thumbsup
6136, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by BlakeW5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Have they said anything about a special price due to the interest?
6138, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by Dinkjs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ahhhhhh the joys of living just minutes from INDYHEAD...I love it hehehe...I wont have to pay for shipping I can just go up to them and pick it up myself.....beautiful

Performance: Stuff that makes my car run better or go faster

Looks: Stock because looks doesnt make my car go faster or run better

Weight Reduction: CF Hood, No A/C or Powersteering Accessories, No rear interior

6139, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by OZ_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So this will replace the entire intake manifold and bolt directly up to the engine?? I am pretty excited!! Also what are they going to make the inlet whole from the TB as far as size of opening?? This with the 60 mm TB would be awesome I would think. Lastly are we still going to have all of the vacuum line hookups we need for cruise control and stuff??

Chad
6147, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by FnNitWit81, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would hope that the production intakes will have a 60mm opening match to the throttle bodies. Is there any way you can find out for us what they will be doing?

6149, RE: INDY MANIFOLD FOR ECLIPSE TO GO INTO PRODCTION SOON MOST LIKELY- detail here....
Posted by steve0677, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah i can find out. just leave all ur q's here so when i call them back in a week i can have a list.
I generated this page in 0.0076210498809814 seconds, executing 7 queries.