Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2118
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804May-06-02 04:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2118, "Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"

Hey all, we're going to set up a Socal meet to go to the Import Revolution show at Anaheim convention center (http://www.importrevolution.com). The show is from 4 pm to 11 pm, so I guess it's kind of like a mix of showoff/hot import nights.

For those that want to eat before the show, we are going to go to the Red Lobster in Brea at the Brea mall at 2 pm.

Red Lobster Restaurant
250 Brea Mall,Brea,CA 92821
Phone: (714) 529-0632

If you don't want to eat, you can meet us at the restaurant at around 3:30 pm. Brea mall is on the way to the show in Anaheim for most people (right off the 57 freeway), but in case some people want to meet up in Anaheim, let me know and I will find a good place for us to meet right before the show.

Also, I just checked www.importrevolution.com and the tickets are 25 bucks. Does anyone know if they are any discount flyers?

Let's get a list of who's going. Hope you all can make it. This will probably be the last Socal meet I can attend until October because I will be going out of state.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Teameclipse804May-15-02 05:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2149, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 30

Ok cool, let's get a list of people going. The show is 4 to 11 pm so I'm assuming it will be kinda like hot import nights. We can cruise to The Block in Orange or Downtown Disney afterwards if people want to go. Both are within 5 minutes of the show.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DownAzzDSMMay-16-02 06:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#2150, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 31

I'm down to cruz afterwards...

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

SonicYanMay-16-02 01:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#2151, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 32

Hey Steve, could I still borrow your extra digital camera? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Weezle745May-16-02 01:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2152, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 33

Im not sure if I'll be able to go anywhere afterward but I'll try to. But Im going forsure to the show and to Carls Jr.

Thedawg (left)---Me (middle)---Eclipse804 (right)---DrBalazo7 (Peeking behind the pole)

AEM CAI
Magnaflow Muffler

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

mitsumanMay-16-02 05:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#2153, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 34

well finally it looks like i will be able to atend a meet! thats if my radiator is fixed by then. haha. hopefuly it will be. well i vote for the block afterwards. cuz i gotta work from 11:30 - 7:30 pm what time do you guys wanna meet up? or do you wanna go to downtown disney? le me know. i wont be able to go to the show but at least we can still go do sumthin afterwards.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt" (was)

-mitsuman

Turbo:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Blits SS BOV

Exhaust:
1. Greddy Power Extreme

Exterior:
1. C/F hood du!!

Ride:
1. Motegi MR7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17
2. H&R Sport Springs

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

Electronics:
1. HKS TT(sitting in room)
2. Apexi S-afc(sitting in
room)
3. Corbin's A/F
guage(sitting in room)

Body:
1. Blitz front end(sitting in
room)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. Injectors
2. Howell rebuild kit.

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

basikstylz (Guest)May-16-02 06:54 PM

#2154, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 35

Well guys I am most deffinetly tryin to make it down... and the block or DTD would be fun. so if I make it I will meet yall at CJ's.... how bout savin me a flyer too... thanks.

DownAzzDSMMay-17-02 01:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#2155, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 33

I'll try my hardest to get the camera, it's my parents so I'll have to jack it without them knowing. Easy to do though.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

mitsumanMay-19-02 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#2156, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 37

sooo whats it gunna be? the block sounds good imo. what do you guys think??

"Proud to be, a 2gnt" (was)

-mitsuman

Turbo:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Blits SS BOV

Exhaust:
1. Greddy Power Extreme

Exterior:
1. C/F hood du!!

Ride:
1. Motegi MR7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17
2. H&R Sport Springs

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

Electronics:
1. HKS TT(sitting in room)
2. Apexi S-afc(sitting in
room)
3. Corbin's A/F
guage(sitting in room)

Body:
1. Blitz front end(sitting in
room)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. Injectors
2. Howell rebuild kit.

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Teameclipse804May-19-02 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#2157, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 38

Ya the block sounds good especially with free parking. The only thing is that it will be hard to setup a time to meet because we don't know how long we will stay at the show. The show is from 4 ro 11 pm, and I guess how long we stay depends on how good it is. For those that want to meet up afterwards, can you email me your cell number at eclipse804@hotmail.com and then we can maybe call you up an hour or so before we plan to leave the show?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

FuSi0NMay-20-02 02:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#2158, "RE: Carl's Jr at 3:00 pm"
In response to Reply # 39

Aight playas, I'll be coming down fo sho. Hey basik, I had to change my travel plan, I couldn't take friday off so im gonna roll out friday after work cause I have to be in socal early saturday morning (good thing I have patience for traffic) and I'm not coming back to norcal untill the 2nd of june.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2118 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic