Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2118
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804May-06-02 04:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2118, "Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"

Hey all, we're going to set up a Socal meet to go to the Import Revolution show at Anaheim convention center (http://www.importrevolution.com). The show is from 4 pm to 11 pm, so I guess it's kind of like a mix of showoff/hot import nights.

For those that want to eat before the show, we are going to go to the Red Lobster in Brea at the Brea mall at 2 pm.

Red Lobster Restaurant
250 Brea Mall,Brea,CA 92821
Phone: (714) 529-0632

If you don't want to eat, you can meet us at the restaurant at around 3:30 pm. Brea mall is on the way to the show in Anaheim for most people (right off the 57 freeway), but in case some people want to meet up in Anaheim, let me know and I will find a good place for us to meet right before the show.

Also, I just checked www.importrevolution.com and the tickets are 25 bucks. Does anyone know if they are any discount flyers?

Let's get a list of who's going. Hope you all can make it. This will probably be the last Socal meet I can attend until October because I will be going out of state.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DownAzzDSMMay-09-02 02:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2129, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 10

TGI-F Sounds good to me... Yeah I worked at McDonald's too and ewww.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eric97GSMay-09-02 09:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#2130, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 11

BJ's is in the brea mall also. I am going to go also.

97 Eclipse GS

SonicYanMay-12-02 07:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#2131, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 12

So, have u guys decided on where to meet yet? How bout Souplantation? Its a 20 min drive from the convention center. Plus, we'll be able to eat for cheap. I could hook u guys up for around 4 something bucks for a whole buffet! Hehe, I dunno if u guys are into the healthy stuff but there's some other good shit like clam chowder. Plus, we might even get to eat for free if the manager that I'm cool with works that day cuz he's kinda into cars too. Just a suggestion...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Teameclipse804May-13-02 08:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#2132, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 13

Can you gimme an address? Then we can see if people want to go there or not?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

TeamicjeclipseMay-13-02 11:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#2133, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 13

hell yeah, soup plantation is the best. there pizza is so good.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Weezle745May-13-02 11:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2134, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 15

yeah, i like soup plantation. What city is it in? Because if its 20 mins passing the convention center (for me that is) then Im going to have to meet you guys at the show. Because Im not sure if Im driving or if my friend is driving and I doubt he's going to want to drive 20mins pass the show + back to the show in order to eat. Let me know because i want to go.

Thedawg (left)---Me (middle)---Eclipse804 (right)---DrBalazo7 (Peeking behind the pole)

AEM CAI
Magnaflow Muffler

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Teameclipse804May-13-02 11:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#2135, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 16

If I remember right, I think it is 20 mins past the convention center (for us coming up from the north, 10 and 60 freeways). We can maybe find a place to eat, and meet up in two groups, then all meet somewhere by the convention center and go to the show.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

SonicYanMay-13-02 12:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#2136, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 17

The address is:
11179 Talbert Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA, 92708

Its off the 405 freeway, then take the Euclid exit. Hopefully that's not too far for u guys.

Hey Steve, I'll take u on that offer for an extra digital camera. Mine sucks. Thanks...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Weezle745May-13-02 02:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2137, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 18

Im going to have to pass on the lunch then. I doubt my friend will drive an extra 40 mins (2-way trip) for Soup Plantation. Maybe we can meet up there at the convention center.

Thedawg (left)---Me (middle)---Eclipse804 (right)---DrBalazo7 (Peeking behind the pole)

AEM CAI
Magnaflow Muffler

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

TeamicjeclipseMay-13-02 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#2138, "RE: Import Revolution Socal Meet - Sat May 25, 2 pm"
In response to Reply # 19

yeah, i will probably just meet you guys at the show. I can barely afford the show ($25 bux is rediculous), in addition to gas, food, and maybe parking.

But i might not even be able to go cause i might have to work. Also if i don't have my car back by then (its at RRE getting head gasket swap) i won't go either. So don't count me in for sure.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2118 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic