Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9217
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTSep-01-03 09:24 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9217, "Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."

lets get a list going of all who will attend, est. date is 2 weeks from now(its memorial day today) probobly a saturday after 2:00pm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
babybeclipseSep-02-03 02:57 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9272, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 10

sweet another meet at BB and SNT custom fabrications

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTSep-02-03 02:59 PM
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9273, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 11

>sweet another meet at BB and SNT custom fabrications
woot woot, we are your one stop source for "custom fabrication!!"

Diceman19Sep-02-03 03:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#9274, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 12

cant go.

NackersSep-02-03 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#9276, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 13

So if your going to go, what do you prefer:

24 pack of Mountain dew green
" " mountain dew red
12 pack of mountain dew green and 12 pack of red
24 pack of pepsi
12 pack of mountain dew green or red and 12 pack of pepsi

Which one sounds better. I drink mountain dew red and I drink pepsi occasionaly.

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

EclipseRSTSep-02-03 04:28 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#9277, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 13

>cant go.

Same here. Going to Iowa that weekend to see my friend. Fuck.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

siueclipseSep-02-03 05:58 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#9281, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 15

i could make it, but its 5 hours north for me. ill have to think about it.

so how many people are actually going?

James

ShockeclipseSep-02-03 06:08 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9282, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 16

6 hours 24 minutes...from here...seriousely considering going...how many people gonna be there?

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

SILVERNTSep-02-03 06:09 PM
4543 posts,
#9283, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 16

right now
Silvernt
Babybeclipse
whoddatt97
nackers accent
cereal5

maybe
bullox

most likely
sinesis333
2hot97gs

and also a couple of our local friends will probobly swing by they drive
MKIV Supra TT
FC RX-7 Turbo II
Civic hatch w/j-spec B16

ShockeclipseSep-02-03 06:26 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9284, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 18

hmm i dunno if i want to drive that far lol...maybe if you got osme strippers....

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

NackersSep-02-03 08:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#9290, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 19

Damnit! All these people backing out. Come on man, this is turning out like our last hyundai meet. 3 members and 2 hyundais. Pretty shitty meet imo. But as long as there are people going, I'm gonna be there. I'm not sure if we will have the eclipse, but I'll beg the queen and see if we can. Otherwise I will have to drive the Hyundai or beg Cereal 5 to give me a ride .

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9217 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic