Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9217
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTSep-01-03 09:24 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9217, "Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."

lets get a list going of all who will attend, est. date is 2 weeks from now(its memorial day today) probobly a saturday after 2:00pm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
sinesis333Sep-05-03 08:59 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9374, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 40
Sep-05-03 09:05 AM by sinesis333

You know I'm in Chris and prolly Sarah will be with me as well......just wanted to have my lurking ass post it in order to make it official.
Don't worry Nackers I usually have a never ending bottle of Mo' Dew at my side....I'll make sure to bring at least a 12 along with me as well.

As for new mods....I'm going to see if I can get Eddie to P&P my intake manifold, and bore my throttle body to 58 mm before then. I'll also probably have my UD pulley with me that day so Michael and I can put it on there, And possibly some motor mount inserts to worry about as well...Don't think I'll have the crank scraper yet though.

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whodatt1Sep-05-03 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#9377, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 41

I was going to have the car dyno tuned the morning of the meet before going to meet the rest of you guys, but the ones i have found are expensive as hell!
so does anyone have a datalogger they can bring to the meet so that i can tune her a bit?

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

babybeclipseSep-06-03 06:16 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9390, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 42

DAMN! I need to check this thread more often!

I'll ask Greg (Vectorracing) if he will stop by. My house (and street lol) should be able to handle us all. We've got a huge deck out back we can chill on.

Good to hear we are going to have a heavy heavy meet. Maybe we should cruise out somewere that night?

Anyone needs to reach me. give me a ring 630-202-9067

Brian aka babybeclipse

NackersSep-06-03 01:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#9397, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 43
Sep-06-03 01:52 PM by Nackers

Yeah, My buddy Dustin is comming with us too. Hes got a 98 240sx and wants to see the SR20 one that was supposed to be there (I don't know if he dropped out or whatever). Also, Cereal 5's buddy with a 91(?) GSX is comming I guess. So us 4 (cars, not people) are going to cruise up together. Hopefully we don't get pulled ove .

EDIT: I almost forgot. Is someone bringin a digi cam to post pics? I'm bringin a 35mm to take some of everyones so we should make a post about it and put all our pics in there. Hopefully we will have the Extreme GT hood by then (its gonna be close, so keep your fingers crosse ).

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

pfmicksSep-07-03 12:14 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#9407, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 44

NooOoOO I want to go but I can't;( Can we change the date to Sunda

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

2hot97GSSep-07-03 07:49 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#9411, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 45

i wont be there... im going to purdue that weekend... so the sr20 isnt coming either.... but.. my car is for sale on dsm trader if anyones intrested.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

grainSep-07-03 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#9421, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 46

welp, a holloween meet is better for me now.. damn work. decided that mid october wasnt good, and bumped my vacation to the 22nd of october to the 2nd of nov. i live in florida, and am not too happy that i have to drive to illinois in cold weather. anyways. ill be incontact with the peeps on here when im up der.

Diceman19Sep-07-03 02:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#9426, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 47

near halloween is good for me too. we are meeting again in indy either the first or second weekend of october.

NackersSep-07-03 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#9431, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 47

Ok, lets recap...

Who is going to be there?
Me and my buddy
Cereal 5 and his buddy
Slivernt
babyeclipse (of cours )
Michal 97 rs

7 is all I can think of. Sorry . Who else is DEF comming?

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

SILVERNTSep-08-03 03:03 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#9470, "RE: Gauging interest in an illinois 2GNT meet."
In response to Reply # 49

Ok guys, we have 5 days left, bring your appetites, because damn i can cook, ask babybeclipse!! ill see all of you there, and any questions, email me at aemrs@hotmail.com
L8
Chris

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9217 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic