Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5886
View in linear mode

Subject: "Caeser's ride at War of the Imports" Previous topic | Next topic
mreigleDec-15-08 12:06 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5886, "Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"

War of the imports was yesterday in Orlando.

Here are some pics of Caeser's Ride:

Caesers' build has been a work in progress for as long as I can remember. He had a video about 5 years ago called "A dream come true" where his 420a was putting out some very high horsepower. This build was my inspiration in building my engine. One of these days I will be this advanced

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-15-08 04:16 AM, #1
RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Dec-15-08 05:09 AM, #2
      RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Dec-15-08 05:11 AM, #3
           RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, customrsturbo, Dec-16-08 08:39 AM, #4
                RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-16-08 07:21 PM, #5
                RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, TeamDR1665, Dec-17-08 02:28 PM, #6
                     RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-17-08 05:30 PM, #7
                RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Dec-17-08 09:59 PM, #8
                     RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, Moderatorteklein, Dec-18-08 06:51 AM, #9
                     RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, customrsturbo, Dec-18-08 08:51 AM, #10
                          RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Dec-18-08 04:17 PM, #11
                               RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, Petri, Dec-22-08 10:42 PM, #12
                                    RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Dec-23-08 04:07 PM, #13
                                         RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, mreigle, Jan-01-09 08:48 AM, #14
                                              RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, VTECKILLER, Jan-19-09 08:50 PM, #15
                                                   RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jan-20-09 03:30 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports, DSM-ZERO, Jul-02-09 11:12 PM, #17

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-15-08 04:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5887, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 0

Application, application!

How did he do? What did he run? And why does his cam sensor have no plug?

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mreigleDec-15-08 05:09 AM
426 posts,
#5888, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 1

He usually runs about 11.9 in the quarter. He was having issues with a relay that was putting him in the 13's. By the time he got the relay fixed it had rained enough to where they were doing 1/8th mile runs. I had to go before I saw his final 1/8th mile run.

He is running a stand alone Megasquirt and doesn't need a cam sensor.

mreigleDec-15-08 05:11 AM
426 posts,
#5889, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 2
Dec-15-08 05:12 AM by mreigle

BTW, he started his own fabrication business and can make those exhaust mannifolds. The turbo he is running is similar to a 35R in size.

If anyone is interested pm me and I will get you his contact information.

customrsturboDec-16-08 08:39 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
249 posts,
#5890, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey Mark, I appreciate your post. Thanks for your help at the event.
Some info on my set-up:
Megasquirt V3.0
Staged Injection: 450cc primary - 450cc secondary (total 900cc)
Spark using factory Crank sensor
Precision GT35R - 27 psi
JE Piston & Eagle Rods
Stock valves and runners
BC Cams & Crane Valve Srpings
Spec Stage V clutch assembly
M&H 24.5 X 8.5 X 15 Slicks
Cam Sensor not needed with Megasquirt
At War of the Imports - didn't made it to second round due to the relay issue, couldn't make a full good competition run.

As of today, best time:
Orlando Speed World
Dec 3, 2008
60': 1.865
330: 5.113
1/8: 7.553
MPH: 100.23
1000': 9.638
1/4: 11.351
MPH: 131.87

Video:

Next event will be on: Import Face-Off on January 25, 2008 in Gainsville, Florida. Hope to see some of you there.

Cesar
-MDP-
Modern Day Performance

1995 Eclipse RS-T
GT35R, SPEC Stage 5 clutch
E85 Fuel(Helping the Ecosystem)
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-16-08 07:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#5891, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 4

Um, I was just being a wise-ass with the cam sensor question, lol.

Congrats on the runs. Looking great. Glad to see a few people out there running low 11's

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq

TeamDR1665Dec-17-08 02:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5892, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 5

Well, that settles it. I'm moving racing to the performance/engine section today. No point in having you guys out there laying down very respectable numbers and nobody hearing about it...

eclipse982nrRSTDec-17-08 05:30 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#5978, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 6

Nice!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

mreigleDec-17-08 09:59 PM
426 posts,
#5979, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-17-08 10:02 PM by mreigle

Originally posted by customrsturbo
Hey Mark, I appreciate your post. Thanks for your help at the event.

Anytime you want someone to hang out and drink beer while you do all the real work you just let me know

I was just trying to keep out of the way. Your ride is much more advanced than I can comprehend. I just try to help out if I can where I can.

The new MS for my ride should be in soon

Terry shipped it out Monday so it should be here soon. I will be giving you a ring to help if you have time.

ModeratortekleinDec-18-08 06:51 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#5980, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 8
Dec-18-08 06:52 AM by teklein

Awesome! Glad to see it.

BTW - that exhaust setup is cool as hell!

customrsturboDec-18-08 08:51 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
249 posts,
#5982, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by mreigle
Originally posted by customrsturbo Hey Mark, I appreciate your post. Thanks for your help at the event.
Anytime you want someone to hang out and drink beer while you do all the real work you just let me know I was just trying to keep out of the way. Your ride is much more advanced than I can comprehend. I just try to help out if I can where I can. The new MS for my ride should be in soon Terry shipped it out Monday so it should be here soon. I will be giving you a ring to help if you have time.

Nah! Just let me know when you get the MS so we can do some work on that bad boy of yours. My question is: Are you ready, sir?

1995 Eclipse RS-T
GT35R, SPEC Stage 5 clutch
E85 Fuel(Helping the Ecosystem)
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

mreigleDec-18-08 04:17 PM
426 posts,
#5983, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by customrsturbo
Originally posted by mreigle
Originally posted by customrsturbo Hey Mark, I appreciate your post. Thanks for your help at the event.
Anytime you want someone to hang out and drink beer while you do all the real work you just let me know I was just trying to keep out of the way. Your ride is much more advanced than I can comprehend. I just try to help out if I can where I can. The new MS for my ride should be in soon Terry shipped it out Monday so it should be here soon. I will be giving you a ring to help if you have time.
Nah! Just let me know when you get the MS so we can do some work on that bad boy of yours. My question is: Are you ready, sir?

I just got the MS in today Thanks Terry!!!!!! The build is meticulously clean.

I am ready anytime you are Caeser I have this weekend off and anytime at night after about 7.

PetriDec-22-08 10:42 PM
Member since May 25th 2006
25 posts,
#5985, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 11

You should buy a new coolent overflow bottle that on you have is ugly.
Nice job on the exhaust wrap look tight

mreigleDec-23-08 04:07 PM
426 posts,
#5986, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 12
Dec-23-08 04:09 PM by mreigle

Originally posted by Petri
You should buy a new coolent overflow bottle that on you have is ugly. Nice job on the exhaust wrap look tight

It is a stock radiator overflow bottle that works. That is all that matters I had a lot of different fancy ones that didn't work. The stock overflow bottle is the best. If you mean he needs a new one because it isn't clean then you either don't understand the amount of work that is under this hood or don't appreciate it if the bottle draws your eye. I know I didn't notice it even though I have looked at this engine over and over again.

mreigleJan-01-09 08:48 AM
426 posts,
#5993, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 13

More pics and videos can be seen at: http://www.moderndayperformance.com

VTECKILLERJan-19-09 08:50 PM
Member since Oct 23rd 2005
62 posts,
#6002, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 14

ive seen the videos one utube love to see some guys in the low 11s cant wait to see guys breaking into 10's anyone know how the other guys is on you tube running 11.3s

DRIVE IT LIKE U STOLE IT

ModeratorbullettdsmJan-20-09 03:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#6003, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by VTECKILLER
ive seen the videos one utube love to see some guys in the low 11s cant wait to see guys breaking into 10's anyone know how the other guys is on you tube running 11.3s

He's currently playing with his motorcycle, lol.

MB

Captain Caveman

DSM-ZEROJul-02-09 11:12 PM
Member since Jul 01st 2003
62 posts,
#6058, "RE: Caeser's ride at War of the Imports"
In response to Reply # 16

i really like this turbo set up. I love the side exit exhaust and dump

661hp & 463tq Worlds highest hp 2gnt soon to be the fastest

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5886 Previous topic | Next topic