Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3704
View in linear mode

Subject: "Track in SoCal..." Previous topic | Next topic
SkrillaNov-26-03 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3704, "Track in SoCal..."

I just finished up reading about who is an NA 14s quarter mile car and I think I am, BUT I need to know where a SoCal track is. I must admit that I am a track Virgin. In my 5 plus years of being apart of 2GNT, I've yet to find out how fast my car officially is. Illegals don't really count. I've heard rumors about Pamona being shut down or 1/8 mi. track but I'm looking for a 1/4 mi.

Thanks

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Track in SoCal..., projectturbo, Nov-26-03 10:57 AM, #1
RE: Track in SoCal..., Clay, Nov-26-03 12:01 PM, #2
RE: Track in SoCal..., turbo8u, Nov-26-03 12:52 PM, #3
      RE: Track in SoCal..., Skrilla, Nov-26-03 01:51 PM, #4
           RE: Track in SoCal..., Chamuko, Nov-26-03 01:57 PM, #5
           RE: Track in SoCal..., Chamuko, Nov-26-03 02:01 PM, #6
           RE: Track in SoCal..., turbo8u, Nov-26-03 02:08 PM, #7
                RE: Track in SoCal..., ez, Dec-06-03 03:54 PM, #8
                     RE: Track in SoCal..., 96rs-t, Dec-06-03 05:50 PM, #9
                          RE: Track in SoCal..., projectturbo, Dec-08-03 10:02 PM, #10
                               RE: Track in SoCal..., Skrilla, Dec-09-03 12:23 PM, #11
                                    RE: Track in SoCal..., Chamuko, Dec-09-03 04:23 PM, #12
                                         RE: Track in SoCal..., projectturbo, Dec-15-03 09:33 PM, #13
                                              RE: Track in SoCal..., Skrilla, Dec-16-03 04:39 AM, #14
                                                   RE: Track in SoCal..., SanJacinto6404, Jan-01-04 11:12 AM, #15

projectturboNov-26-03 10:57 AM
Member since Oct 03rd 2003
106 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3705, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 0

dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ClayNov-26-03 12:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#3706, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 1

Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.

95 GST | So-Cal

turbo8uNov-26-03 12:52 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#3707, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by projectturbo
dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya

hehe, i'll race you too

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.

"drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "

SkrillaNov-26-03 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#3708, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by projectturbo dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya
hehe, i'll race you too _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home. "drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "

Originally posted by Clay
Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.

Hahaha, I love everybody's challenge.

I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!! AND LEAVE YOU

SO to ME....

...how 'bout that for a challenge lol...

*Skrilla
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!

ChamukoNov-26-03 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#3709, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 4
Nov-26-03 01:59 PM by Chamuko

im up.

Only 1/4 ive been to is palmdale... before lancaster. Im still trying to get tommyboy's number to call him up when im in the are.

It went down to $15 again at palmdale, 5 to just watch.

Tech inspection is easy ( my car passes) and they dont look at your drivers license, just ask you to write a #.

no huge waiting lines like down here.

Only con cold as hell, its high altitude, only spray the sticky stuff down a first and its 80 miles from here.

funny how they asked if I planned to rin fater then 13 after looking under the hood, they said if I did I would need a helmet. lol. Oh and passengers are allright, slows you down though.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ChamukoNov-26-03 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#3710, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 5

Im defenitely down, skrilla remember I PM and emailed you about your set up? Mind If I look at everything ? lol

Oh and Can I ride with ya the first Time !? I want to feel the beast in action. Oh and over shooting the line makes you feel so stupidlol.

Best rush ever though... youll love it.

Member # 751

(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

turbo8uNov-26-03 02:08 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#3711, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 4
Nov-26-03 02:10 PM by turbo8u

Originally posted by Skrilla
Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by projectturbo dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya
hehe, i'll race you too _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home. "drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "
Originally posted by Clay Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.
Hahaha, I love everybody's challenge. I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!! AND LEAVE YOU SO to ME.... ...how 'bout that for a challenge lol...

lol! you're helping me build my motor :-P so who do you think will win? 2.0 at 18psi or 2.4....we'll just have to see, son

hows that for a challenge heh

talon vs talon

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.

"drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "

ezDec-06-03 03:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#3731, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 7

count me in for cali speedway sometime. this time I'm not going to put on the 14s for weight sakes, b/c traction sucked.

Hey, and I'll bring a 14mm with me if anyone loses the ps/ac belt LOL, b/c you KNOW I will

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

96rs-tDec-06-03 05:50 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#3732, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 8

its about time someone wants to go to the track!! name the sat and im there as well, good thinking ez, cuz you know i'll also need that tool for my belts

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

projectturboDec-08-03 10:02 PM
106 posts,
#3743, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 9

sometime in january...so how about it?

Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

SkrillaDec-09-03 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#3744, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 10

sometime in january...so how about it? Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

FOR SURE!!

*Skrilla
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by etx

ChamukoDec-09-03 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#3745, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 11

before the 14th...then i have school again

Member # 751

projectturboDec-15-03 09:33 PM
106 posts,
#3757, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 12

so when are we gonna do this fellas? post some dates!

Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

SkrillaDec-16-03 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#3758, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 13

so when are we gonna do this fellas? post some dates! Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

JANUARY!!!!

Before The Tristate Meet DR1665 setup!!!

*Skrilla
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by etx

SanJacinto6404Jan-01-04 11:12 AM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
628 posts,
#3804, "RE: Track in SoCal..."
In response to Reply # 14

count me in, i have very minimal mods but its about time i race legally just gimme a date, and hopefully its not a sat where i have a wrestling tournament :o

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3704 Previous topic | Next topic