Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectTrack in SoCal...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=3704
3704, Track in SoCal...
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just finished up reading about who is an NA 14s quarter mile car and I think I am, BUT I need to know where a SoCal track is. I must admit that I am a track Virgin. In my 5 plus years of being apart of 2GNT, I've yet to find out how fast my car officially is. Illegals don't really count. I've heard rumors about Pamona being shut down or 1/8 mi. track but I'm looking for a 1/4 mi.

Thanks
3705, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by projectturbo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya.:thumbsup
3706, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by Clay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.
3707, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by projectturbo
dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya.:thumbsup

hehe, i'll race you too :thumbsup

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.

"drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "
3708, RE: Track in SoCal...
Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by projectturbo dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya.:thumbsup
hehe, i'll race you too :thumbsup _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home. "drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "

Originally posted by Clay
Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.

Hahaha, I love everybody's challenge.

I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!! AND LEAVE YOU ;(

SO :bowdown to ME....

...how 'bout that for a challenge lol...
3709, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im up.

Only 1/4 ive been to is palmdale... before lancaster. Im still trying to get tommyboy's number to call him up when im in the are.

It went down to $15 again at palmdale, 5 to just watch.

Tech inspection is easy ( my car passes) and they dont look at your drivers license, just ask you to write a #.

no huge waiting lines like down here.

Only con cold as hell, its high altitude, only spray the sticky stuff down a first and its 80 miles from here.

funny how they asked if I planned to rin fater then 13 after looking under the hood, they said if I did I would need a helmet. lol. Oh and passengers are allright, slows you down though.
3710, RE: Track in SoCal...
Im defenitely down, skrilla remember I PM and emailed you about your set up? Mind If I look at everything ? lol

Oh and Can I ride with ya the first Time !? I want to feel the beast in action. Oh and over shooting the line makes you feel so stupidlol.

Best rush ever though... youll love it.
3711, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Skrilla
Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by projectturbo dude lets go to fontana speedway on sat evenings, only 20 bucks. if ya want ill race ya.:thumbsup
hehe, i'll race you too :thumbsup _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home. "drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "
Originally posted by Clay Would Fontona be Cailfornia Speedway? If so it has a nice quarter mile track.
Hahaha, I love everybody's challenge. I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!! AND LEAVE YOU ;( SO :bowdown to ME.... ...how 'bout that for a challenge lol...

lol! you're helping me build my motor :-P so who do you think will win? 2.0 at 18psi or 2.4....we'll just have to see, son

hows that for a challenge ;) heh

talon vs talon

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.

"drugs have taught an entire generation of american kids the metric system. "
3731, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
count me in for cali speedway sometime. this time I'm not going to put on the 14s for weight sakes, b/c traction sucked.

Hey, and I'll bring a 14mm with me if anyone loses the ps/ac belt LOL, b/c you KNOW I will
3732, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its about time someone wants to go to the track!! name the sat and im there as well, good thinking ez, cuz you know i'll also need that tool for my belts!:thumbsup
3743, RE: Track in SoCal...
sometime in january...so how about it?

Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*
3744, RE: Track in SoCal...
sometime in january...so how about it? Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

FOR SURE!!

3745, RE: Track in SoCal...
before the 14th...then i have school again :(
3757, RE: Track in SoCal...
so when are we gonna do this fellas? post some dates!

Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*
3758, RE: Track in SoCal...
so when are we gonna do this fellas? post some dates! Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

JANUARY!!!!

Before The Tristate Meet DR1665 setup!!!
3804, RE: Track in SoCal...
Posted by SanJacinto6404, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
count me in, i have very minimal mods but its about time i race legally :) just gimme a date, and hopefully its not a sat where i have a wrestling tournament :o
I generated this page in 0.0092020034790039 seconds, executing 7 queries.