Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #230
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuApr-15-08 08:40 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#347, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by cragster
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. Power Everything Leather 4 Wheel Disc Brakes H.O.K. Planet Green Paint Enkei 16's Has a Front Bumper Body Kit on it butt i just ordered my stock 97 style bumper today to go back on. Screw Body Kits. this is the most appealing car ever when its stock New motor with about 50,000 miles on it now. CAI AND Headers Ractive Dual Tip Chrome Muffler not installed yet Short Throw Shifter Painted Callipers Sony Mp3 Cd player with ipod connection and a front USB PORT. 2 Audiopipe 10 inch subs 2400 max total, 1200 watt RMS. A junk cyclone 1200 watt total amp pushing about 240 watts total RMS TOPS lol. im getting an alpine amp. Dark Blue Tint on all windows cept the windshield Turbo hi rise wing Also i have a complete stock 14b turbo off my brothers talon that i scored for 50 bucks. That is for the turbo, manifold even though i dont need it, BOV intercooler and pipes, im gonna get that turbo rebuilt and use it. Ill buy aFMIC though since that one is a sidemount. Also im gonna take out my guages and sand the orange off and tint the backs blue and put leds behind every needle. Im repaintig the whole car since thepaint job isnt exactly perfection but does look good from afew feet back. The front bumper on there nowis broken in a couple spots but its the good kind, the previous owner nailed a Coon which broke it but its that flex stuff. Someone wants it, it would be easy fix. 20 Bucks and its theres. sorry its realllly dirty lol its so bright when its clean

Welcome, cool to see another 2g in OHIO. I'm from the Canton/Akron area there's a few 2g's in my area but I guess they're too shy to say hello. Props on putting it back to stock, but I would remove the turbo spoiler looks much cleaner without. I don't understand why evryone like the turbo spoiler its only for looks and don't make your car faster? Anyway each to their own

I own white 97 gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New guy here and pics of my Ride =] [View all] , cragster, Feb-26-08 06:40 AM
  RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Moderatorbullettdsm, Feb-26-08 10:17 AM, #1
RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], eclipsed08, Feb-26-08 10:31 AM, #2
      RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Feb-26-08 10:37 AM, #3
           RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], eclipsed08, Feb-26-08 10:39 AM, #4
                RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Islandertalon, Feb-26-08 05:19 PM, #5
                     RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Fallen4ng31, Feb-27-08 04:03 AM, #6
                          RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Feb-27-08 11:03 AM, #7
                               RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], WickedESi, Feb-29-08 07:34 PM, #8
                                    RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Mar-02-08 03:38 PM, #9
                                         RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], 5spdFTW, Mar-09-08 05:37 PM, #10
                                              RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], 2GeclipseRS, Mar-17-08 08:08 AM, #11
                                                   RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Mar-18-08 04:00 PM, #12
                                                        RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], lost hybrid RF, Apr-15-08 10:39 AM, #13
RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], dalesmitsu, Apr-15-08 08:40 PM #14

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #230 Previous topic | Next topic