Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #230
View in linear mode

Subject: "New guy here and pics of my Ride =]" Previous topic | Next topic
cragsterFeb-26-08 06:40 AM
Member since Dec 16th 2007
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#230, "New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.
Power Everything
Leather
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
H.O.K. Planet Green Paint
Enkei 16's
Has a Front Bumper Body Kit on it butt i just ordered my stock 97 style bumper today to go back on. Screw Body Kits. this is the most appealing car ever when its stock
New motor with about 50,000 miles on it now.
CAI AND Headers
Ractive Dual Tip Chrome Muffler not installed yet
Short Throw Shifter
Painted Callipers
Sony Mp3 Cd player with ipod connection and a front USB PORT.
2 Audiopipe 10 inch subs 2400 max total, 1200 watt RMS.
A junk cyclone 1200 watt total amp pushing about 240 watts total RMS TOPS lol.
im getting an alpine amp.
Dark Blue Tint on all windows cept the windshield
Turbo hi rise wing

Also i have a complete stock 14b turbo off my brothers talon that i scored for 50 bucks. That is for the turbo, manifold even though i dont need it, BOV intercooler and pipes, im gonna get that turbo rebuilt and use it. Ill buy aFMIC though since that one is a sidemount. Also im gonna take out my guages and sand the orange off and tint the backs blue and put leds behind every needle. Im repaintig the whole car since thepaint job isnt exactly perfection but does look good from afew feet back.

The front bumper on there nowis broken in a couple spots but its the good kind, the previous owner nailed a Coon which broke it but its that flex stuff. Someone wants it, it would be easy fix. 20 Bucks and its theres.

sorry its realllly dirty lol its so bright when its clean

'97 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Moderatorbullettdsm, Feb-26-08 10:17 AM, #1
RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], eclipsed08, Feb-26-08 10:31 AM, #2
      RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Feb-26-08 10:37 AM, #3
           RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], eclipsed08, Feb-26-08 10:39 AM, #4
                RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Islandertalon, Feb-26-08 05:19 PM, #5
                     RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], Fallen4ng31, Feb-27-08 04:03 AM, #6
                          RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Feb-27-08 11:03 AM, #7
                               RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], WickedESi, Feb-29-08 07:34 PM, #8
                                    RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Mar-02-08 03:38 PM, #9
                                         RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], 5spdFTW, Mar-09-08 05:37 PM, #10
                                              RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], 2GeclipseRS, Mar-17-08 08:08 AM, #11
                                                   RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], cragster, Mar-18-08 04:00 PM, #12
                                                        RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], lost hybrid RF, Apr-15-08 10:39 AM, #13
RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =], dalesmitsu, Apr-15-08 08:40 PM, #14

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-26-08 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#231, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome Thats an ...um.....interesting shade of green you got there. I feel all ozone warm now

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipsed08Feb-26-08 10:31 AM
Member since Feb 20th 2008
103 posts,
#232, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome...And why why why would you want your windshield wiper like that...kids around my area do that...makes no sense.

As far as I can tell that's no rally car..LOL

I mean I'm not dissing your car I'm just wondering.

Welcome BTW

~Russ

Well I have no Check Engine Lights....But I just don't have a engine...LOL

cragsterFeb-26-08 10:37 AM
6 posts,
#233, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipsed08
Welcome...And why why why would you want your windshield wiper like that...kids around my area do that...makes no sense. As far as I can tell that's no rally car..LOL I mean I'm not dissing your car I'm just wondering. Welcome BTW

Thanks. Lol i asked the guy i bought that off of. Actually i just ordered the stuff to put it back to stock today off some guy on these forums. Ill get ya guys some better pics once it stops snowing here and i wash it.. Again.
I agree about the wiper though i cant even hardly see out of it...

'97 Eclipse GS

eclipsed08Feb-26-08 10:39 AM
Member since Feb 20th 2008
103 posts,
#234, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 3

And where the hell is your exhaust pipe at?? It seems to be missing..LOL

~Russ

Well I have no Check Engine Lights....But I just don't have a engine...LOL

IslandertalonFeb-26-08 05:19 PM
Member since Dec 19th 2006
46 posts,
#235, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 4

Welcome to the site. The green reminds me of my old beretta.

Fallen4ng31Feb-27-08 04:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#236, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome. Good to hear you're putting the body back to a stock appearance. But, I have a strange urge to go eat some key lime pie now...

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

cragsterFeb-27-08 11:03 AM
6 posts,
#237, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 6

Update:
My new bumper is on the wayy.
What can i do about fog lights. I have the stock ones can i make them green easily? To match my car or maybe that bright blue stuff they do to it?

Should i keep the leather and interior tan or try to convert to black?

Does anyone have a CF OEM Style Hood for sale cheap ish? And also im wanting a hood strut kit.
And also someone to do some Powder Coating for me.
My valve cover ina bright green color and my intake and possibly my Throttle body once i get a bigger one.

'97 Eclipse GS

WickedESiFeb-29-08 07:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#252, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey, welcome to 2GNT! Most of the guys here appreciate you wanting to "de-rice" your car. I'd keep the leather, those seats are comfy as hell.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

cragsterMar-02-08 03:38 PM
6 posts,
#253, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by WickedESi
Hey, welcome to 2GNT! Most of the guys here appreciate you wanting to "de-rice" your car. I'd keep the leather, those seats are comfy as hell.

Haha ya i hate ricy cars. My bumper is almost here according to the tracking statement.
Question for you guys:
Is there a way to get my seats in black leather. Along with black carpet? Im picking up the Turbo and all that good junk next monday...
Ive got my stock motor that was blowed up, it has a ported n Polished head, im gonna have that one rebuilt with forged lower compression pistons and get it turbo ready. From then ill put on the 14b turbo and eventually upgrade to a bigger turbo
Also my windshield wipers should be here soon..
And im wanting an underdrive pulley kit off of someone. anyone have unorthodox one (or however you say it) i'll take it off your hands if its not too much.

nother picture.

"

'97 Eclipse GS

5spdFTWMar-09-08 05:37 PM
Member since Mar 03rd 2008
1 posts,
#267, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 9

hey man, welcome to the site. i am new here to... that truely (spell?? lol) is a unique shade of green you have there.

i am still glad that you are getting rid of the rice-elements of the car. it seems like in all the pic the front rims are darker than the rear. you may want to clean the brake dust off them when the weather gets better. it will really make your rims shine hate for something you put a lot of time and money into not look as good as it is

welcome

-fixing up my 95 Talon

2GeclipseRSMar-17-08 08:08 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#302, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 10

I love that color green.

It catches the eye without being too bright and it's rediculous smooth (from the pictures).

AZ dave and mrbluntz have the only other 2g's in green that i've liked.

Keep up the good work, welcome to the forum!

cragsterMar-18-08 04:00 PM
6 posts,
#304, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
I love that color green. It catches the eye without being too bright and it's rediculous smooth (from the pictures). AZ dave and mrbluntz have the only other 2g's in green that i've liked. Keep up the good work, welcome to the forum!

thanks im always getting complements on my car. My bumper came in, also my windshield wiper transmission. He was supposed to include the arms but he lied and didnt send them (dickhead) so i had to buy a new arm too and im going to install them in a couple days. I got a new amp to power my subs also.
A Hifonics Brutus 1606D 1600 Watt Mono at 1 Ohm, im pushing 1100 RMS at 2 Ohms, it sounds decent, it will be a lot louder once i get a ported box built.
Anyone gonna be interested in this aftermarket bumper on my car?

'97 Eclipse GS

lost hybrid RFApr-15-08 10:39 AM
Member since Feb 28th 2008
10 posts,
#346, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 12

welcome. i like your car. the color is nice.

such a sad day

dalesmitsuApr-15-08 08:40 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#347, "RE: New guy here and pics of my Ride =]"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by cragster
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. Power Everything Leather 4 Wheel Disc Brakes H.O.K. Planet Green Paint Enkei 16's Has a Front Bumper Body Kit on it butt i just ordered my stock 97 style bumper today to go back on. Screw Body Kits. this is the most appealing car ever when its stock New motor with about 50,000 miles on it now. CAI AND Headers Ractive Dual Tip Chrome Muffler not installed yet Short Throw Shifter Painted Callipers Sony Mp3 Cd player with ipod connection and a front USB PORT. 2 Audiopipe 10 inch subs 2400 max total, 1200 watt RMS. A junk cyclone 1200 watt total amp pushing about 240 watts total RMS TOPS lol. im getting an alpine amp. Dark Blue Tint on all windows cept the windshield Turbo hi rise wing Also i have a complete stock 14b turbo off my brothers talon that i scored for 50 bucks. That is for the turbo, manifold even though i dont need it, BOV intercooler and pipes, im gonna get that turbo rebuilt and use it. Ill buy aFMIC though since that one is a sidemount. Also im gonna take out my guages and sand the orange off and tint the backs blue and put leds behind every needle. Im repaintig the whole car since thepaint job isnt exactly perfection but does look good from afew feet back. The front bumper on there nowis broken in a couple spots but its the good kind, the previous owner nailed a Coon which broke it but its that flex stuff. Someone wants it, it would be easy fix. 20 Bucks and its theres. sorry its realllly dirty lol its so bright when its clean

Welcome, cool to see another 2g in OHIO. I'm from the Canton/Akron area there's a few 2g's in my area but I guess they're too shy to say hello. Props on putting it back to stock, but I would remove the turbo spoiler looks much cleaner without. I don't understand why evryone like the turbo spoiler its only for looks and don't make your car faster? Anyway each to their own

I own white 97 gs

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #230 Previous topic | Next topic