Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #970
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: turbo problems..." Previous topic | Next topic
jPhright rs tJan-16-01 12:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
28 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#977, "RE: turbo problems..."
In response to In response to 6

right, so i went down to hocus today to see what was going on
they had called me earlier- said they checked the codes from the ecu...said they were seeing problems from the map sensor and the tps...
unfortunately- they waited until i got there at 6:30 to actually make sure...some guy had an obd 2 tool- well, they were the right codes...
so tomorrow- i'm going to pick up both sensors...
so it turns out that their install was fine...and that my car is just being moody...
one thing though- one of the guys there said that nitrous might be responsible for MAP failure...is that right?
well, i live off of westheimer near dairy ashford...
oh sweet sweet pasadena...i remember driving through there many times...
hopefully we can meet- i'm not really sure what's happening because, according to my plans, i should have left for cali...i know i'll be in town a couple more days though...we'll see what happens...
i'll post tomorrow...

jP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

turbo problems... [View all] , jPhright rs t, Jan-15-01 07:00 PM
  RE: turbo problems..., Jerry, Jan-15-01 08:50 PM, #1
RE: turbo problems..., Tygermethd, Jan-16-01 04:03 AM, #2
RE: turbo problems..., jPhright rs t, Jan-16-01 05:14 AM, #3
      RE: turbo problems..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-16-01 05:23 AM, #4
           RE: turbo problems..., jPhright rs t, Jan-16-01 06:59 AM, #5
                RE: turbo problems..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-16-01 07:16 AM, #6
                     RE: turbo problems..., jPhright rs t, Jan-16-01 12:05 PM #7
                          RE: turbo problems..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-17-01 07:43 AM, #8
                               Map sensor.........., QuicknessNT, Jan-17-01 01:51 PM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #970 Previous topic | Next topic