Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #725
View in linear mode

Subject: "For those interested in a full electronic control over their fuel.." Previous topic | Next topic
NemizisJan-05-01 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
35 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#725, "For those interested in a full electronic control over their fuel.."

Im sure people here subscribe to the 2gnt egroup, but just in case--
"I was checking out a mechanic here (in Cyprus) for future use (In case I take my Eclipse to Cyprus), and he showed me a really cool fuel computer.
This little box, smaller than an SAFC, Called an MF2 is a full-option fuel computer. 3D fuel maps and all the works. You can set stuff by RPM, pulses, duration etc.. all the bells and whistles.
Only drawback though is that it doesn't have a screen or anything, its tuned using variable capacitors, and can't have settings changed on the fly. Of course though it is a true fuel computer.
Price? 400pounds which should be...??$500" Made in England.
Sounds good...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

For those interested in a full electronic control over their fuel.. [View all] , Nemizis, Jan-05-01 05:57 AM
  RE: For those interested in a full electronic control over their fuel.., TeamWyatt, Jan-05-01 06:11 AM, #1
RE: For those interested in a full electronic control over their fuel.., Nemizis, Jan-05-01 07:10 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #725 Previous topic | Next topic